Welcome!

Search results

1. W

[Recovery] lost poke

marlboro server diamond. hello, I have a lost pokemon, it turns out that I had both sexes of male and female meowstic, because I had sold the male and I had stayed with the female, but now fem its missing I do not remember well the day I sold it I think it was between Monday and Thursday, sorry...
  2. W

Hariyama

A great fighter like this deserves a little more than what was given, these changes that I suggest would be very useful in the area of ​​pvp because for pve has good area movements but needs something more precise when defending in duels since they would give him an opportunity to cause a little...
  3. W

skuntank

we can see that skuntank is one of the weakest posion / dark of the moment since it contains 23.5k hp and has no defense, it would be good to add some 26k hp, even after learning good movements like rain dance to counteract its weaknesses , so both in pvp and out of the east pokemon does not...
  4. W

Medicham

I would like to suggest a little change in Medicham since is a bit forgotten and it would be nice see it back, and is a good pokemon, the first change would be Zen headbutt, a target stun move for Ice Punch, a target slow move, the next change is Confusion for Low kick. current list of...
  5. W

Cloned weezing

this poke has a damage of 2.6k with flametrower and 2.8k fire blast and his destine bond hits 6.8k are not movements of their nature to remove so much, I hope you keep in mind.
  6. W

Noivern-shiny noivern

aumentarle el cd de monglight, ya que es mas corto que los demas ya que dura 45 segundos, reajustarlo a 50segundos.
  7. W

Jellicent

sugiero que le quiten absorb o recover, solo le dejen un heal
Back