Welcome!

Search results

1. M

New bug today...

this happened with me too, but my waste was sux ... he must be banished and deleted !
  2. M

Megaupload temporary PA

well i think that the pa team must talk to psycho for search a solution if this was a pa team error, the pokes and itens must be returned to psycho, and fast!
  3. M

Melhores coisas a se fazer! / Best things to do.

I just don't agree with the week respawn.. i think that each player have just one chance to catch with master ball.. and must do it ALONE.. i think this like a place that only who have master ball in backpack can join.. and after he chooses one teleport.. if he dies, he can back and try again...
  4. M

Balancing Pokemon

i have a charizard lvl 85 and he die for 1 venusaur... or he need waste 1 super pot for each venusaur killed...so isnt a good fire poke like as it should be... so i think charizard need more defense or hp, cause he isnt a killing machine.... also a jynx lvl 55 can take him to yellow hp and...
  5. M

Balancing Pokemon

meganium : overpowered charizard : underpowered hitmonchan : overpowered kabutops : overpowered ( i saw kabutops take down a blastoise :O ) scyther : overpowered ( he killed my zard in 3 seconds ) dragonite: underpowered ( only aqua tail ) lapras: overpowered ( have 400 in meelee )
  6. M

Overpower pokemons

Articuno, moltres and zapidus are a LEGENDARY pokemons, and not RARE lol.. rare pokemons don't must be stronger.. We aren't in Johto... so CHARIZARD, VENUSSAUR AND BLASTOISE are the begginer pokemons, so must be stronger than meganium and the johto pokemons... one thing is right.. charizard...
  7. M

Box 4

Hiho i want to know why the box 4 is for events only... i think the box 4 like a quest to lvl 80+ if the problem is a lot of people with aerodactyls, snorlax, dragonite, you guys could remove them.. i agree that box 4 with this pokes is sux.. but box 4 without them is really nice.. so please...
  8. M

Box 4 Quest lvl 80+

Signed with some changes, remove aeroactyls, snorlax and dragonite
  9. M

About PA box 4

and?... they fixed it? or still looting 70 hd? i need to know... cause don't worth this quest for 70 hd....... ty
  10. M

Gyarados' Aqua Tail

Well, i think that aqua tail must have a fixed hit.. 550~650 in lvl 50.. now is hitting 200~1300 this isn't good.. u guys will leave this?
  11. M

About box 4

Is easy, remove aerodactyl, dragonaite and snorlax from box.. i think a box 4 with venu, zard, toise, scyther, jynx, electa, magmar, nair, rhydon, wrath, pidgeot, king, queen, nine, arca, champ, cruel , kabutops, omastar, golem, dewgong, gengar, alakazam, gyarados and lapras in event, a same...
  12. M

Bug with Gyarados

Koob, can u take a look in a topic, in general discussion, his name is Gyarados low hits (i dont copy the link cause site dont allows me do that) ? we was talking about the gyarados hits in there... will be cool if you take a look there, because gyarados is buged or something, like Dragonite...
  13. M

Selling lickytung lvl 49 - all moves

Already sold it =)
  14. M

Gyarados low hits..

Yes, Gyarados really sux.... u let it for like 30 days in day care for 300 hd and can use some rare candies on it to received a pokemon that hit lowest than a wartotle same lvl? after all what was mentioned above the, the passive is like the Dragonite passive, and they improved it for...
  15. M

Adms Watch This o.O?

Yes, Gyarados really sux.... u let it for like 30 days in day care for 300 hd and can use some rare candies on it to received a pokemon that hit lowest than a wartotle same lvl? Another thing, the passive is like the Dragonite passive, and the improved it for dragonite, so why dont improved it...
  16. M

Servers under DDoS

ty i see now that server is online... =]
  17. M

FORM TO PAY DIAMONDS FOR BRAZIL

Hello Pa Team, I was wondering about a new method to brazilians pay diamonds, cause i dont have a internacional credit car and i dont wanna pay expensive tax for it, just to pay 8 dollars in each month for diamonds. I only ask about a method to brazilians pay without internacional credit card...
  18. M

What is going on with the Vileplume?

I will try to translate what this guys trying to say, they mean about vileplume and also gloom attack, cause they suck now... after a change, that PA improved(maybe today), gloom and vileplume life and attack was decresead. This changes make this pokes sux, cause threy can't kill a seaking...
Back