Welcome!

Search results

1. A

Letter to Santa Claus - Contest

Archilexia - Diamond
  2. A

Letter to Santa Claus - Contest

Dear Santa: This year 2020 has been very hard for everyone, and I, a boy from Venezuela is no exception, both my studies and my relationships were affected, the electricity goes out almost every day and the water service comes and goes, without However, that has not stopped me because I am...
  3. A

No puedo transformar mi ditto

In other words, now I have to create another char to be able to use my ditto again? Doesn't it seem too extreme? doing that quest incredibly limits using a ditto, it is completely counterproductive
  4. A

Is there any way that an admin or something can take away the quest? they never make it clear that doing the quest completely eliminates using the ditto transformation normally. I really prefer ditto as it was before doing the quest
  5. A

the quest is reversible?
  6. A

I was deleted tauros in the memory slot, fine, but i cannot use transform with ditto by the normal way
  7. A

Luego de hacer la quest de la memory card la opcion de transformar no me aparece cuando tengo a ditto. estoy un poco asustado con no poderlo transformar de nuevo. Al hacer la quest agregue a tauros para probar como funcionaba y efectivamente pude transformar mi ditto en un tauros por 18 horas...
  8. A

[CONTEST] Pokemon Christmas addon drawing

Xatu Christmas Tree
  9. A

Mini Lottery #April 2016

archilexia pearl
  10. A

PAdventures New Year's Lottery!

NIck: Archilexia World: Pearl N°: 32 postscript: sorry, I was wrong
  11. A

PAdventures New Year's Lottery!

Nick: Archilexia World: Diamond N°: 16