Welcome!

Search results

1. C

[Recovery] Poke Lost

A few days ago my friend Alextremoo reported missing pokes just missing one Galarian Darmanitanz 130 in ultra ball (Male) Ab: Zen mode Tms: Ice shards and Mist
  2. C

[Recovery] I lost a pokemon in my house

Chiro Crown / Diamond Shiny Corsola 130 Male AB: Natural Cure in Rocket Ball TM: Reflect & Rain Dance
  3. C

[Recovery] I lost a pokemon in my house

Glaceon [130][M] AB: Snow Cloak TM: Ice Shards & Blizzard Chiro Crown Diamond
  4. C

[Recovery] Lost Pokes & Items

I left some pokemons & Helds in my house and they got lost Name: Chiro Crown (Diamond) Shiny Corsola 130 AB: "Hustle" Female in Rocket Ball TM: Reflect & Rain Dance Rhydon 130 AB: "Reckless" Female in Rocket Ball Cloned Kingler 130 Male AB: "Shell Armor" Male in Rocket Ball TM: Hydropump & Rain...
  5. C

[Sell] Mega Vouncher

Make an offer here or in game. Nick: Chiro Crown
  6. C

[Sell] Chiro Crown

Sell Bronzoong 130 Ability: Levitate TM Shadow Storm & Pasyblast Sell Azumarill 130 Ability: Thick Fat TM Hydropump & Water Pulse Sell Rotom 130 Ability: Levitate TM Reflect & Curse Pledge Sell Fan Rotom 130 Ability: Levitate TM Air Show & Fly attack Acc Pokes contact me in the game :D
  7. C

[Buy] Buy Big House In Kanto

Pay In Cash our Offer
  8. C

Lost Pokemon And Items In my house

I lost my house things by a bug or whatnot Pokes: Golem [130] [F] Tm: Rock Blast & Roar Pokeball Halloween Vaporeon "Brujita" [130][F] TM: Reflect & Hydropump Pokeball Steelix [130][M] TM: Rock Blast & Roar Heavy Ball Umbreon [122][F] "Halloween Addon Hat" TM: Psychic Moon Ball Cloned Arcanine...
  9. C

Account Hack: Lady Lissandra

I am talking for Lady Lissandra cause' she cant enter to her account. Some one on USA is hacking my account... The hacker enter on my account on the page and activate the ip code and i cant enter to my account,you can check the past ip and the new ip,they are diferent, he is the person who...
  10. C

hey,pleas help her,help us

She dosnt invite nobody to her house, at least let us know the name of the person who has the Misdreavus and her Plusle and minun
  11. C

OBJECTS AND POKEMON ROBBED FROM THE LADY LISSANDRA's HOUSE,HELP US

The things are... A gardevoir bag(whit safariballs inside),an espeon bag,an umbreon bag,a mewtwo bag,a smeargle bag,a mew bag,an arcanine bag,chikorita bag(with random items inside),an animated bag,a mawile 77 in ultraball (f), a smoochum 26 in ultraball,an elekid 24 in ultrabal(f),a larvitar 23...
  12. C

lost pokemon

Lady Lissandra Diamond Gengar 100 [F] Last time used: two days ago, before the rollback
  13. C

Deletion Of Vanessa

Hello! I would like to know why was the Deletion Of my char Vanessa,Today I wanted to access my account and see that was delet
  14. C

[Buy] Buy Cloned Electivire

Buy Cloned Electivire With Reflect Pay In Cash Msgme In the Game Chiro Crown Chiro Mexicano
  15. C

[Sell] Level Up Service by Chiro Crown & Rullex

SERVICE CLOSED Hello everyone, welcome to our lvl up service by Chiro Crown and Rullex :D please contact us in the game or post here the service you need Lvl Any Pokemon Type Less Type Fight THE PRICES: LEVEL 50-70= 250HD EACH LEVEL LEVEL 71-100= 350HD EACH LEVEL LEVEL 101-110= 500HD EACH...
  16. C

Lost Tm

Lost My TM18 Rain Dance In Daily And My Daily are Returned to 279
Back