Welcome!

Search results

1. metaldroga

✪ Almighty Wong [LT] ✪

Hello everyone, welcome to the thread, where we will see some lucky days and some days not. Catch Drifblim Catch Ludicolo Catch Huntail Catch Golduck Catch Chespin Catch Dartrix Catch Octillery Catch Nidoking Box Catch Mr. Mime Catch Mightyena Catch Vanillish Catch...
  2. metaldroga

[Support] I cant Login on my account "Conection error. ERROR 10061"

never mind, the server is down xD
  3. metaldroga

[Support] I was doing the event and...

I was doing the event and I count the kids who don't believe on santa and the number is wrong... I got 58 letters and 42 that don't believe... :S I think I do something wrong or a bug... :( Can you help me...? so is possible to know what kid is missing or something?.
  4. metaldroga

HALLOWEEN EVENT 2016: Instructions to ask the mission of the Torch 'Eternal Flames'

Instructions to ask the mission of the Torch 'Eternal Flames' : ENGLISH SPANISH
  5. metaldroga

[Sell] Sell zoids ticket (salamance addon)

This item was obtained on a Dice Event from [GM] Hrupek. Post here with offers or Pm me here or Send me a message on Game with offers (Fair). Character Name: Lady Brianda
  6. metaldroga

[HELP] I'm stuck

7. metaldroga

[Buy] POLIWRATH LVL 70+ TM's WATER PULSE | TM: WATER PULSE | TM: DARK PULSE | PAY IN CASH

Post here or Pm me for more details. :)
  8. metaldroga

[Support] [STAFF] Can I talk with a staff member or CM? or GM?

I got a warning but I did not do anything... :( I was on pvp zone just buying pokemons & TM's What I can do? :(
Back