Welcome!

Search results

1. J

Pkm moveset and stats?

Yea, i feared this. I' can't enter the game often to check it anymore. Anyway, THX!
  2. J

Pkm moveset and stats?

Is there a topic on fórum or any fan-site where i can check the current moveset of all in-game PKM? I'm retired, but i like to keep checking some PKM.. Couldnt find those info :(
  3. J

Effort Value - Boost your Pokémon strength!

Really? I'm sad to hear that. So many good systems we could take from the original series and ppl will never accept some changes and, cuzz' that, we will be stuck with the same thing over and over...
  4. J

Thx for your opinion xD I saw it working in other games. I'm just trying to estimulate levling up Pokémon and trying to let it more like original Pokémon series.
  5. J

Effort Value - Boost your Pokémon strength! Effort Values Effort values are points (gained by effort through battle) that a Pokémon gain when defeat an wild Pokémon and that will generate bonuses to the user's Pokémon when increasing level. Effort values ensure that trained Pokémon are...
  6. J

Pokemon evolutions

I'm actually retired from Pokémon (Padventures and others Pokémon games), but i would do if i could do a HIGH quality sprites for the game. Those examples are poor quality sprites, i didn't actually do any spriting, i just found those sprites online and mixed them a little and created a gif with...
  7. J

Pokemon evolutions

Agree with Raissa, it is something not so urgent, but it would be NICE to see that ;) I did that like 3 years ago Btw, if we are talking about thing that isnt urgent but makes the game beautiful/more realistic: As any pokemon really dies, they just faint, this is some sprites i did long time...
  8. J

Pokemon Skills

Shuckle: Add: Dig (And maybe finding hole). Reasons: First, about dig, he can learn it on the original cartoon/games. Now, about both, dig and finding hole: (Quote from GEN III and VI Shuckle's Pokédex: [...] Shuckle quietly hides itself under rocks[..]); - So, it lives/hides under rocks, knows...
  9. J

Help/Tips for Combat System (My Boardgame)

Firtly, this game i'm trying to make is for personal use only. Recently, i started to make my own improved version of a classic Pokémon Board Game from my childhood: Pokémon Master Trainer. I'm really loving to do that, but, like i said, i'm tring to improving it, adding more regions, more...
  10. J

Tutorship Recruitment [Pearl]

Character: Justified Languages: English and Portuguese
  11. J

Pvp Systems

I never was a PVP player, never liked it, i'm a Hunter and an "Adventurer/Quest guy", but, besides guild wars (That was a AWSOME idea, GTZ STAFF!), PVP system woldn't be a bad idea, if very restricted with a big penalty system. Team Rocket, Team Magma, Team Aqua and etc also belongs to the...
  12. J

Rebalance discussions

I'm not saying it can't be good, but 99% of Pokémon can learn protect, sleep talk and rest... just saying
  13. J

Tutor Recruitment [Diamond]

EDT: Sorry, i did not read that was a recruitment for Diamond server...
  14. J

Sugerencia para Torterra! Suggestion for Torterra!

I think the STAFF said that they have a list of Pokémon that dont have the right abilities, like Qwilfish that don't have surf or dive, maybe Toreterra is one of them.
  15. J

Pokémon with 9 Attacks

Pokémon with 9 Attacks I don't know if the STAFF already know about them (Probally do), but there are some last evolution/no evolution Pokémon with only 9 attacks. I would suggest to add 1 attack to all those Pokémon, like you guys did with Vaporeon, Flareon and Jolteon. Just some Pokémon that...
  16. J

an opinion of a friend

I do agree that PAdventures need changes. The real problem is that PAdventures Team is limited by their own choices made in the past. They can't do real changes because will break the market and they will lose player with that. The STAFF don't create expensive Pokémon, they create new Pokémon...
  17. J

Rebalance Thread - Organized suggestions!

Alakazam's Speed! I play this game for some time now and never understood why ALAKAZAM is so SLOW!!! I have Golem, Snorlax, Blastoise, Slowking, Quagsire, Omastar, Tyranitar and Shuckle, some of the slowest Pokémon of ALL, and they are faster than Alakazam, who sould be FAST. First, i thought...
  18. J

Bog on BOX 3 Kanto Quest!

ok, thx, just wanted to inform the STAFF.
  19. J

If the quest isn't bugged, maybe my character?
  20. J

Bug on BOX 3 Kanto Quest! I was going to do the Box 3 Kanto Quest, but the npc Professor Oaks said i need to have 50 of fishing skills. My noob character, Daenerys Stormborn, has only 47 of fishing skill, but i tried anyway to do this quest and, i was able to do even with my 47 fishing skill.
Back