Search results

1. flapjackhere

Flap Jack LT

2. flapjackhere

Daneii & Cpadde LT

Miss you everyday
  3. flapjackhere

Black Friday & Promotion & 9th PA Birthday

Amazing work staff! Its very nice to see that its a chance to bring old players back :)
  4. flapjackhere

Quest Pokémon level 150 || Poll

I voted YES, the reason is: Exp pokes to 150 will be like motivation for me, since im using my pokes 130 full exp and its making me lazy to go exp. I also opted for pokemons that I really like, not just quantity. So it would not be a problem exping them to 150.
  5. flapjackhere

WickEd [Life Thread] - Platinum

New toy!!!!!
  6. flapjackhere

~~Death Back [LT]~~

amazing man :) keep going
  7. flapjackhere

What do high levels want in-game?

That fairy spawn on palace could be buffed to make a nice exp for players.
  8. flapjackhere

Also mostly part of hls play pad a long time. We cant stand to fight for respawns anymore.. higher doors plis
  9. flapjackhere

Mostly part of hl people just exp on same places. Would be cool more hunts like 135+ ice, not that big with cool exp.
  10. flapjackhere

WickEd [Life Thread] - Platinum

Flap is now back! New toy finished.
  11. flapjackhere

[Level Up] Jona rocket level up service

pokemon: Cloned raticate 100 goal: 130
  12. flapjackhere

Happy Birthday Jano!

happy birthday jano <3
  13. flapjackhere

Boss targeting

it happens to me almost every single invasion
  14. flapjackhere

Review And Balance of Exp

I dont see a reason for this since its easy to solve. Inquisition have amazing hunts that are not usable for reasons that guys mentioned. We are not asking for mega op spawns with mega easy lvl up, just would be cool get a bit more exp on these places making it usable and relieving spawns overloaded
  15. flapjackhere

Rebalance related BUGS

I dont know if its already reported but: Electric Terrain (cloned electrivire 130) 16:23 Your Cloned Electivire deals 1110 damage to an Aerodactyl. 16:23 Your Cloned Electivire deals 1118 damage to an Aerodactyl. 16:23 Your Cloned Electivire deals 1102 damage to an Aerodactyl. Electric Terrain...
  16. flapjackhere

PAD Hall of Fame 2016 ~ The kindest Player Poll

I think we should have fun with this instead of looking for problems at all :P
Back