Welcome!

Search results

1. Ritcher

Master Rod Idea

Hello, today im going to explain this possible quest: That all fishing rods we will start with fishing guru: First mission: We must have lvl 130-150 to start this mission Second mission: Have Fishing Between 90-95 Third Mission: All Water pokemons catched Except Milotic And Feebas and...
  2. Ritcher

Cya Guys ~~

Hello All Staff-- All People of this game. here I am saying goodbye to you cause this game is very good ~~3 years playing it~~ and now its time. I Think i will play just in some events (like halloween, x-mas etc) This game gave me many friends , maybe too much but too many languages ​​and...
  3. Ritcher

[Support] Pad

Why i cant login on pad? i update it and only says "only pad of 7 to 7.9 can play --'?
  4. Ritcher

Mini-event

What about a mini event of x2 exp? or something like that bonus catch etc.... I think it would take very well to the game and would fine to players and some simply do not give them courage to play and have been withdrawing with the simple fact that no "attractions" that will encourage them to...
  5. Ritcher

Buy TM11 Pursuit

Buy: TM11 Pursuit U Offer Pay In Cash... Sell: Nothing At The Moment Msg ME Here Or In The Game..
  6. Ritcher

Guy Doing a ilegal Trade

i ask to him something me: for what do you need some ppl who play's on zanera? malafama: change items me: of zanera to pad? malafama: yes
  7. Ritcher

Item Market

we have this market.... After choosing one of these options.. Maybe Can Add This Option? add this button to make it easier to find the items you want to sell ^^
  8. Ritcher

This Guy Is Buying Diamond With RL Cash...
  9. Ritcher

TM's

Ok So, Let's Start We Have Many Pokemons do not give as tms loot but if should give Like a Cloned Jolteon (normal Jolteon) And Cloned Vaporeon (normal vaporeon) Cloned flareon drop TM50 Overheat, We Need that cloned Vaporeon and cloned Jolteon Drop TM, like jolteon TM25 Thunder/TM24 Thunder...
  10. Ritcher

Catch Doesnt count

im asking if any admin can fix my Catchs-Duskull-Corphish-Beldum, And maybe more cause they don't count to me :c
  11. Ritcher

Daily Steel Quest

I Was Doing It When That Scizor.. Put in this wall that it can't pass
  12. Ritcher

Ritcher's Service Lvl Up

All About the service contact me in the game Prices depend on the difficulty of your pokemon See you.
  13. Ritcher

Halloween Dragonite

When h dragonite use hyper beam + xtreme speed- xtreme speed deals a great stacked damage
  14. Ritcher

Ritcher LT

Hello I Start My Lt Today, Here We Go
  15. Ritcher

About Modern Client

I was Thinking why modern client don't have this options: Is Very Needed In Modern Client :S PD; Bad English Srry
  16. Ritcher

About Cloned Island

We Need More Respawn Of Some Cloneds.... Example: Cloned Scyther: Add 1 Cloned Scyther More Cloned Blastoise: Add 1-2 Cloned Blastoise more To be equal To C Zard. Cloned Jolteon/Electabuzz: Add More Respawn 1-2 more And Some Other pokes. Like C Venasaur etc Or Maybe Accelerate all Respawns...
  17. Ritcher

Snorlax Bug

Snorlax Have A bug.. It Can't open When he die
  18. Ritcher

[Buy] Buy Duskonir

Buy: TM11 Pursuit U Offer Pay In Cash... Sell: Nothing At The Moment Msg ME Here Or In The Game..
  19. Ritcher

About Slowking

I was On Pearl and i see some duels, when a slowking use power gem + sheer cold- sheer cold deals i like 1.4k its a Stacked Damage.. Fix it.. Sorry Bad English
  20. Ritcher

[Sell] Sell Pokes :3

Sell Sell flygon 125 tm37-26--steelix 130 tm05-17--duskonir 130 tm 33-27--lucario 130 tm 11-17--cparasect 130 tm 02-12 U Offer Please U Can Contact Me Here Or In Game Diamond: Ritcher/Robby Or In Pearl Ritcher-pearl8
Back