Welcome!

Search results

1. Ritcher

Project: Chatot

Ritcher 8995
  2. Ritcher

New TMS 156 - 200 that will come for Easter

Sticky web, imprison, teeter dance, they could make interesting some duels and in example imprison, could be great for some areas and hunt including duels
  3. Ritcher

Groch & Tsots Daily TMs

132k Ritcher
  4. Ritcher

[Sell] Shiny Noivern Auction

500k + 2x reflect (120k minime) + 1xFairy Wind (50k) + 1xRain Dance (50k) + 1xBrick Break (70-80k) +1xDoom Desire (40-50k?).
  5. Ritcher

[Sell] Shiny Noivern Auction

400k.
  6. Ritcher

[Support] Ping

Im playing with 100-200 w/o proxy
  7. Ritcher

[Sell] Retirement bazaar

Offer probopass?
  8. Ritcher

Global Tournament 2017

Ritcher
  9. Ritcher

Quest Pokémon level 150 || Poll

About professions and those things sounds good, but the lvl of the pokemon will be the same, in my opinion it will be interesting for everyone, lets wait for results and enjoy that, im now 40% yes 60% no, its good to know you're working a lot in the game to improve it, i think in next days we...
  10. Ritcher

Quest Pokémon level 150 || Poll

Well this is a "good idea", why? because we will have opportunities to reach more lvl, kill easy, probably new quest and a lot of things more But what happens when it reaches lvl 150? Will be the same history than now, yeah, sounds great that of won tms when we get lvl 150 a pokemon, but what...
  11. Ritcher

What do high levels want in-game?

This respawn is needed in my opinion, +1
  12. Ritcher

Review And Balance of Exp

I totally agree, it is assumed that while you have a higher level, you have better opportunities to go somewhere hunt, and we have that, but also influences that we can do a greater amount of experience, in this case would be, put at least balanced experience in all the places mentioned. And...
  13. Ritcher

Ritcher's Service Lvl Up

bump.
  14. Ritcher

[Support] por favor desboquen lacuenta de afrodita

1.- Por favor a la siguiente que hagas un post, intenta hacerlo en ingles 2.- Muchos de aqui, incluyendome, estudian... esa no es razon por estar vendiendo por "curiosidad" tu char, si necesitas dinero, sal a trabajar, Dudo que tu cuenta pueda ser recuperada asi que te recomiendo que vuelvas a...
  15. Ritcher

Tutor Recruitment

Name: Ritcher World: Diamond Languages: Spanish/English I Would like to have this experience again, usually i'm helping players and i'm trying to improve the community at any way possible
  16. Ritcher

Ritcher's Service Lvl Up

Bump!
  17. Ritcher

Ritcher LT

I won anyway, but gz to the winners of the tournament :D enjoy it!
  18. Ritcher

Ritcher LT

My First Tournament Won :D (and the last i think)
  19. Ritcher

Marudel [LT]

omaiga vicio
  20. Ritcher

PA Tournament 2016

That's why every world have a tournament.. i think no but all is possible :|
Back