Welcome!

Search results

1. Xeroszin

Puumma, Nikeee And Abby's LT!

Hello everyone we decided to start this thread for share with you the experience of pad:D Special thanks for Alex Hardy, Falconflu,Luian and Pumma for make this great team This is good to start: Abby + Boss =Bad luck :c
  2. Xeroszin

Funny Moments :D!

Trunks in pvp by: Jano :D! Now an idol of many: My love Tiago (Boasting its beauty) Small powerful attack Wigglytuff Nikeee claiming a gift to their seniority in PA: First Delete of Bohe: Second Delete of Bohe!: HAHAHA!
  3. Xeroszin

[Support] About Dash Walking

I begin this post just to see an estimated when they can fix the Dash walking. I have no problem with this, but I like to have an estimate of when work correctly again :confused:
  4. Xeroszin

[Recovery] Pokes Lost!

Hi Im xerosz from pearl I Lost my pokes inside of my house This are the lost pokemons: Gyarados: LvL 70: Pokeball: normal Wigglytuff: LvL 66: Pokeball: Super Ball Donphan: LvL 70: Pokeball: Normal Venomoth: LvL 74: Pokeball: Normal Shuckle: LvL 36 or 37 I Forgot it Pokeball: Ultra ball...
  5. Xeroszin

Many kicks

Without much flaunted would complain about something: This day I have been in cp but when I happened to go to level up I have had many kicks to enter the area hunt I would like this problem to be fixed as much affects the way I interact padventures. I would like to be fixed these problems...
Back