Welcome!

Search results

1. R

Shiny turtonator

Dear PAD administation, I would like to ask You for a little change for sh turtonator. Normal ver -> shiny ver Protection -> endure - okay not every poke should have protect but... If it has to be like this then lets leave it Draco meteor -> draco storm - come on its almost same spell, or even...
  2. R

Revive

Is revive system going to be fixed? 9 years clicking revive on alive pokemon and exhaust is during almost 4seconds Same with killing char when u relase pokes. Its such annoying
  3. R

Time to end this story

Thats the final moment to end this never-ending story. Efforts costs too much. It's pointless to grind there. Goodbye, Isobelle/Gazpaczjo.
  4. R

Water pledge

Dear Staff, I would like to suggest to change formula of water pledge to "sleep talk, fairy Dreams, Stone crash" similar one. Why? It could be easier to use in pvm or pvp, and it would standarize a move/even New tm. And the most important: it could Just look a Way better then actual formula...
  5. R

A few addons for pokemons

Hello! I would like to introduce and suggest to implement new addon to Blastoise. Imo it would be the best looking skin to our turtle (The shield of captain should be at his shell - or shell should be build in colors of shield). Also i have few ideas for: Infernape Daredevil Addon Cloned...
  6. R

Mr mime

Hello Im writing this post because Im really annoyed about feint in mr mime. This skill beat 4k dmg of normal type after server restart, but after few hours, its lowering down to 1140 dmg. Could u finally repair this bug and solve this problem? It was a lot of time when feint was implemented to...
  7. R

Gazpaczjo And Speedey SHOP

Welcome in Our shop! Sell List: Buy List: Gourgeist 130 tm pursuit +shadow blast Medicham 130 tm ref + raindance You can post offers here. We will consider all kind of offers. You can contact me in game: "Gazpaczjo" or my brother "Speedey" Regards!
  8. R

[Sell] Inq Box

Welcome Sell INQ Box. Post offers here. Greetings
  9. R

[Buy] Tm73 feint

Welcome I'm buying TM73 Feint (diamond), nick: Gazpaczjo. Post offers here or msg in game Greetings
  10. R

[Buy] Omastar with tm 46 and 37

Hi Buy Omastar with TM 46 AND 37 post offers here or msg in game "Gazpaczjo" Cya :)
  11. R

[Buy] Weaville/razor claw

Buy Weavile [any lvl, any sex, no tms] Max payment 7k OR Buy Razor Claw 3.5k paying! Msg in game: Gazpaczjo
  12. R

Ban Appeal: Kapitan

Character Name: Kapitan Reason deletion: Account Trading Deletion date: 2013-03-31 Appeal: Hello, I really want to undelete my old account. One year ago i was 'stoned' and i wrote wrong msg on trade channel(It was: 'S>l Knto 2kk'). Polish Gm did fast punishment, and i hadnt time to explain...
  13. R

Unjust Banishment

I have got request to Admin or Game-Masters. I would like to get unban my old character - Kapitan (Server: Diamond). Could u UB this character? For addition, this ban was unjust.
  14. R

[Support] I missed this server for year : ).

Unjustified delete I have got request to Admin or Game-Masters. I would like to get unban my old character - Kapitan (Server: Diamond). Could u UB this character? For addition, this ban was unjust.
Back