Welcome!

Search results

1. GabrielFreitas

Quagsire / Shiny Quagsire

A pokemon only have Rain dance as good AOE, no Stun in area or Heal in move set. He need better Attacks and maybe some Stun. Quagsire P - Mud Shot m1 - Tail Whip m2 - Snipe Shot m3 - Bubblebeam m4 - Haze m5 - Mud m6 - Earth Power -> Thousand Waves or Quicksand or Tectonic Dance or Scorching...
  2. GabrielFreitas

Shiny Metagross

Good morning, rebalence suggestion for Shiny Metagross, I would exchange two bad area attacks for 1 good one, I would exchange an attack that only has use in a duel for a usable attack P- Gravity m1 - Reflect m2 - Role Play m3- Telekinesis m4 - Psy Pulse m5 -> Rock tomb -> Feint//Rock Slide m6...
  3. GabrielFreitas

Banette

can you change him a little bit to improve his gameplay? none uses or is interested in using this cool pokemon m1 shadow sneak m2 night shade m3 sucker punch m4 ghost strike m5 spite m6 night shadow m7thunder wave m8 bewitch m9 destiny bond m10 shadow claw m1 shadow sneak m2 night shade m3...
  4. GabrielFreitas

Venusaur, Blastoise

Good evening, I would like to pass on some suggestions, the Venusaur and Blastoise pokemons compared to the others are becoming unbalanced, especially the moveset venusaur please rebalance Venusaur and Blastoise! suggestion for blastoise, learn tm water tornado
  5. GabrielFreitas

[Recovery] my pokemon lost

Good morning, I had removed my noctowl from day care, and I threw it on the floor to get another account, the serving fell, when he returned he was no longer there It was a Noctowl with Halloween 2015 addon, level 82 and held iten X-Attrack Account: Rhuan Emerich Serv: Diamond Pokemon Lost...
  6. GabrielFreitas

bug on the wall of the guild house

I can not put anything on the wall, of my room in the guild house (it is in the low, in the upper is this normal)
  7. GabrielFreitas

Bug in Addon C.Arcanine

when you collect the C.arcanine for the ball and use it again, it leaves the addon alone (This happens not only with me, it happens with another player too.)
  8. GabrielFreitas

Bug on the wall of my house

I am not able to put tapestry on a wall of my house, second house in the game that I buy that this, until a CM came to see and try to help me, but he also could not and asked me to report in the forum House in cianwood: It belongs to house 'Playa de la Luz #432'. Gabriel Freitas owns this...
  9. GabrielFreitas

Change Cloned Pidgeot

Change Cloned Pidgeot [80][F] [For Cloned Pidgeot [Any Lvl][M] Or + Cash For Cloned Pidgeot [81-100][M]
  10. GabrielFreitas

[Lottery] Gabriel Freitas Shop

Buy Good Pokemon Pay 26k Buy TMs Tri Attack, Psycho Cut, Thunder, Earthquake, Sandstorm, Water Pulse Pay In Cash Name: Gabriel Freitas Serve: Diamond
  11. GabrielFreitas

[Donation] Payment by zaypay not arrived

Hello I efetuei 4 ponts my payment by ZayPay and did not get my ponts, Help Me Please and already ate my credits from my phone!
  12. GabrielFreitas

Hello My suggestions

Hello. A good suggestion and redo the elemental quest and takes the requirements and add more places pokemon pokemon la example Zard Elder Quest puts more pokemon remover plates that have to put pokémon!! leaves the question of survival!!!!
Back