Welcome!

Search results

1. GabrielFreitas

Catches Problem

I also noticed this error
  2. GabrielFreitas

House Decorations

Hello i need 1x - bag with rainbow lights = 15k 1x - bag with coal basins = 15k 25x - Flowery Grass = 1.250hd 1x - bag Purple Star Tapestry = 1.500hd 150x- Halloween Tile = 2.250hd 4x - Flower Chair - 1.200hd 1x - Flower Table - 500hd 1x - Flower Bed - 500hd 4x Flower Chest - 1.200hd...
  3. GabrielFreitas

Screen of the month - November 2023

After a long time, I encouraged myself to upgrade. Looking for Level 250 to win my mega voucher!
  4. GabrielFreitas

Tutor Recruitment [Diamond/Platinum]

Character name: Gabriel Freitas World: Diamond Languages: Portuguese, English Why do you want to be a tutor: Hello today padventures means a lot in my life, I made and continue to make great friends in it, but I feel like it's time to do more for the game and its community. I would like to...
  5. GabrielFreitas

Colors of the Spring

Date: 03/04/2023 Nickname: Gabriel Freitas World: Diamond mission 1: mission 2: mission 3: mission 4:
  6. GabrielFreitas

Colors of the Spring

Nickname: Gabriel Freitas World: Diamond Mission 1: Mission 2: Mission 3: Mission 4:
  7. GabrielFreitas

Colors of the Spring

Nickname: Gabriel Freitas World : Diamante Mission 1 Mission 2 Mission 3 Mission 4
  8. GabrielFreitas

Birthday Car Racing Tournament

Gabriel Freitas Diamond
  9. GabrielFreitas

Halloween House Decoration (Contest)

Gabriel Freitas - Diamond It belongs to house 'Cerulean #1221'. Gabriel Freitas owns this house. First floor: bedroom, dining room and kitchen Second Floor: Balcony of Gengar, Waiting Room, Pumpkin Balcony
  10. GabrielFreitas

Recipe for a Halloween cocktail / dish [Contest]

Happy Halloween!! To celebrate this event I made a recipe full of mischief, where I made “fruit flavored cakes from a cursed forest, a pumpkin possessed by Gengar and coffins bread of evil” The Recipe Is Named: Cursed Forest of Gengar Ingredients: 1 kg of Wheat Flour 300 grams of Salt...
  11. GabrielFreitas

Donation Promotion & Season Event

what is the probability of getting Hisuian Sliggoo / Shiny Hisuian Sliggoo in the Mystery Box ? I see very few people take them off
  12. GabrielFreitas

Ampharos/Shiny Ampharos

Ampharos/Shiny Ampharos moveset is not focused on his typing, it needs to improve!
  13. GabrielFreitas

Quagsire / Shiny Quagsire

A pokemon only have Rain dance as good AOE, no Stun in area or Heal in move set. He need better Attacks and maybe some Stun. Quagsire P - Mud Shot m1 - Tail Whip m2 - Snipe Shot m3 - Bubblebeam m4 - Haze m5 - Mud m6 - Earth Power -> Thousand Waves or Quicksand or Tectonic Dance or Scorching...
  14. GabrielFreitas

Team Magma Outfit

I thought the idea was amazing! an outfit connects the story of the anime that brings great memories Eeveehey
  15. GabrielFreitas

Shiny Metagross

and add as skills - Blink
  16. GabrielFreitas

Shiny Metagross

Good morning, rebalence suggestion for Shiny Metagross, I would exchange two bad area attacks for 1 good one, I would exchange an attack that only has use in a duel for a usable attack P- Gravity m1 - Reflect m2 - Role Play m3- Telekinesis m4 - Psy Pulse m5 -> Rock tomb -> Feint//Rock Slide m6...
  17. GabrielFreitas

Valentine Treasure Hunter Contest

Serve: Diamond Gabriel Freitas Calitys
  18. GabrielFreitas

Kartana

I really liked the idea, just the part of exchanging Synthesis for Detect that wasn't very good
  19. GabrielFreitas

Banette

can you change him a little bit to improve his gameplay? none uses or is interested in using this cool pokemon m1 shadow sneak m2 night shade m3 sucker punch m4 ghost strike m5 spite m6 night shadow m7thunder wave m8 bewitch m9 destiny bond m10 shadow claw m1 shadow sneak m2 night shade m3...
Back