Welcome!

Search results

1. Selasor

house in rustboro

Some days ago I asked why this house could not be bought and they told me that it is in auction and that to be able to buy it had to pay 10k my question is what is the meaning of blocking this house when others in this same city have been alone and bought as I currently have, Apart in pearl, a...
  2. Selasor

Mothim

They could check the ascorbia repair where they come 2 mothim, usually appear below level 40 -30 and in the dex their atakes are for 40 + Position: {x = 4600, y = 5261, z = 7}.
  3. Selasor

Bar for berry's

They could do something like this, sorry for the paint :v
  4. Selasor

suggestion :V

Could do something like this, to differentiate from male and female?
  5. Selasor

Gastrodon

he Gastrodon F the auto loot does not work
  6. Selasor

Selasor Shop

Buy (v) - Persian 80 + tm03 - Hallo Persian 70 + tm03 - Hippowdon (F and M) 70 + (Sand Stream) Offer u (^) Sell TM58 Shadow Blast TM115 Brine Offer u Selasor (Pearl) Dahian (Pearl) Rosales (Diamond)
  7. Selasor

zone 205

A bit exaggerated, they do not believe? The papoi from before so much criticized vol2
  8. Selasor

Memory card.

The memory card cannot go through the trade Is it a mistake or is it so?
  9. Selasor

Link is not correct

^ It is not the dll
  10. Selasor

figurine, statue,cosplay.

add rotate complete
  11. Selasor

Houses decoration.

we use this to show our decorations Put here a picture of your house decoration
  12. Selasor

[Sell] House in Celadon

Offer here or in game Mikiup
  13. Selasor

Achievements

please check, Achievements daily, I've been doing daily for 30 days + and I can not achieve I think it does not work since he was implentado of reinciarse every 24 hours
  14. Selasor

Finally 300.

00:03 You advanced from level 299 to level 300.
  15. Selasor

Typlhosion give more exp

Zar exp Typlho exp
  16. Selasor

[Recovery] Error pokemon

they sent me Flareon 130 w tm33 and lava plume Is Cloned Flareon 130 w tm33 and lava plume, http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?37701-Lost-pokemons
  17. Selasor

[Recovery] Lost pokemons

Mamoswine 130 TM: Reflect TM: Earthquake name Manny Lapras 130 Tm 33 / 03 Name asuna Lunatone 130 w tm33 and falling rock in moon ball Cloned flareon tm33 and lava plume name Flame princess Mime jr bag and tm100 Dahian Selasor Diamond
  18. Selasor

Item in market

Add buy and sell of big pearl in market items
  19. Selasor

Furf Snorlax w Addon

Ups Surf*
  20. Selasor

bug or error downloads?

try downloading several times and came out the same to the end
Back