Welcome!

Search results

1. P

~~buying~~~mega stone voucher~~

~~~buying~~~mega stone voucher~~~i offer 1.2kk pure cash~~~or pm me your offer and we will negotiate~~~ offer here or trev in-game.
  2. P

Selling collection

~~SELL~~ability urge(SOLD), shiny charm(SOLD), Meowth bait(SOLD), smart candy(SOLD), amulet coin(SOLD), tough candy, life orb, dire hit, scope lens, silver nanab~~ Cloned Sandslash [130][M] (SOLD) Ability: Sand Veil TM: Fissure TM: Epicenter Flygon [130][M] (SOLD) Ability: Levitate TM...
  3. P

Latin king scammers.

I had poke on market cloned Gengar 130 on market for 150 k, he messaged me and offered me 140 k. I accepted and told him to go to PVP red, I traded with him and he attempted to give me 120 K when we agreed on 140 k. be careful when dealing with these noob Latin king members because all they do...
  4. P

SELL Shiny Flygon

Selling a shiny flygon, lvl 130 tm draco meteor and dragon cry post a comment here or message me in game (trev) on diamond. thanks!
  5. P

Wtb cloned blastoise

im looking to buy cloned blastoise, preferrably with tm's message me in game "trev" or comment below your offer. pay pure cash.
  6. P

Papoi team

Hello im looking for some players who need papoi quest! message me in game "trev" or comment here in this thread.
  7. P

quest botanics studies

It would appear the quest line is bugged for me, it says I am missing a plant called p04 and i try to study the plant and it says "22:03 Jinny: That's not a plant of the field of my studies." I know i have the right plant becuase it is identical to the plant shown and described in the wikia.
  8. P

sell gardevour

sell: gardevour lvl 95 with tm reflect message trev ingame
  9. P

male mage outfit

i think having more variety of what parts of the outfit get changed, i personally dont like the color of the purple gloves and boots and you cannot change them xd i think being able to change all parts of the outfit would be better. it is just my opinion i dont know if other outfits are like...
  10. P

need more respawn of qwilfish

hard to find this poke in the wild, i think it would be a good idea to add a respawn of qwilfish to an area.
  11. P

we need more respawn of qwilfish

hard to find a good amount of this poke to try and catch :) adding a respawn with lots would be very helpfull to players who wish to catch this poke.
Back