Welcome!

Search results

1. Z

new method of donation

I would like to know if you will add a new method of donation in the future because the zaypal is disabled and I used that metod I hope your answers thank you
  2. Z

[Recovery] Objetos perdidos

pokes dessapareced char Fire Pro : umbreon lvl 73 in poke ball Heracross 73 in ultra ball nickname Zuk With TMs 28 x-scissor and 23 meteor mash, Forretress bag with 1 rare candy bag, Chansey doll, 100 ultra pots and my Zeus del Agua lost one diamond
  3. Z

[Donation] Donation problem

hello I wanted to confirm me something I have 39 pesos AR and each donation by means worth 5.01 ZayPal and send 4 sms and I no longer had more credit on my phone I wanted to know if the messages are worth more than 5.01 pesos AR because I received 4 points when it should have received 7 points
  4. Z

[Donation] Donation problem

I had problem with the donation made a donation zaypay I send 10 SMS and only receive 6 points could solve this problem?
  5. Z

Crashed application

hi i would start secion When Suddenly the game Me This message long wanted to know how to solve problem esta thank you very much sorry for my English
  6. Z

char paralyzed

hello one hour I was playing with my char makes its name is Super Lanzer and suddenly the game he kicked me and now every time I walk alone with this char can not move or do anything please help
  7. Z

My pokes disappeared

BEFORE THE EVENT WAS TODAY AND THEN WHEN MY POKES RELOGIE TERM AND DISAPPEARED CLONED GENGAR 83M Poliwrath 81M AND TYPHLOSION 86M PLEASE HELP
  8. Z

Error donation

HELLO I DID 3 DONATIONS BY SMS AND ONLY RECEIVE 1 ÍTEM PLEASE premmy RESOLVE THAT PROBLEM IS MY OTHER ACCOUNT MY CHAR IS FIRE PRO PEARL OF THE WORLD
  9. Z

sms error zay pal donation

Hi I had a problem with sms donations I made 3 donations and only received 1 point premmy someone can help me fix it? is what agradecere
  10. Z

error al actualizar el juego

Hello I need help to update the game I get this error and I can not play: someone could help me I would appreciate
  11. Z

elininar mensaje de enlaces

as delete my messages links to upload photos that I get this message to send a message to post links or images your post count must be 20 or greater. You currently have eight messages. Please remove links from your message, then you will be able to send your message. as I can remove the links...
  12. Z

quest of gary

hi someone could explain me as is the quest of fans gary please I would appreciate
Back