Welcome!

Search results

1. pflaume123

[Recovery] Lost pokemons

Hey, I hope someone can help me since im not sure what happened to a couple of my pokemons the last time i played actively (1+ year). Since it was a long time ago they had no abilities yet, i apologize if a lot of details are a bit fuzzy. Charname: Praefix, Diamond 1) Dunsparce, around level...
  2. pflaume123

[Sell] Lottery house in Fuchsia

Im selling my house in Fuchsia, Diamond for cash. (10 Diamonds=7K) It was obtainable here (_) Its on the east side of Fuchsia and is 198 sqm big.Source: Homepage Here are some screenshots to visualize it better :rolleyes: Please post all offers here because i dont have time to be ingame...
  3. pflaume123

Praefix [LT] - Diamond

Welcome to my LT :rolleyes: Firstly my huntingspree with Monferno + lucky Loot My beloved Sinnohs + new addition to my team (Blastoise + Kangaroo(?Bear?)momma) Feel free to comment :rolleyes: ps: 4/20 blaze it
  4. pflaume123

[Sell] Lombre [40/M]

SELL: Lombre [40/M] Slowking [90/F] acc female Sylveon for Lombre/pm Praefix ingame with offer
  5. pflaume123

Genger Addon bug

Im not sure if its posted or not, but Gengar loses his addon temporary if he goes invisible and visible again.
Back