Welcome!

Search results

1. manolotilingas

My account Delet oxxo men

hello community in general my name account is Oxxo men, I wanted to ask for help for a problem I have, let me explain, I retired for work,
  2. manolotilingas

Report of buf of TM150 snarl and deleting account

hi PAD and freands my name is Oxxo men in the game Yesterday I had the misfortune that I got a TM's bug. I want to clarify that lotie only 4 tm's and after I realized that it was too weird I disconnected. *** at the time for a fool and because it was very night and I was very sleepy. I did not...
  3. manolotilingas

TM without damage

41/5000 hello, I'm the player oxxo mon from platinum I consider myself an old and faithful player lover of this game However, just a short time ago I started doing quest of TM's I just finished the quest to get TM 10 Rock Blast and it really does not do any harm the truth is that it is a very...
  4. manolotilingas

lost hallowen Dugtrio

Good evening everyone, I wanted to report the loss of my pokemon, agradesco infinitely help Lagrra for giving me back my hallowen diglet, but I can no longer respond to my previous post,,, GM Raissa send in parsel to Normal Dugtrio, but i lost a hallowen Dugtrio lvl 60 and actually this is the...
  5. manolotilingas

lost hallowen pokemons

Good afternoon everyone, my report is about the disappearance, lost again one of my hallowen pokemons a Diglett hallowen lvl 21 because what I think is a bug in a backpack, and once I made a post about the same loss hallowen Dugtrio a lvl 60 and 4 eggs, really appreciate any response, this has a...
  6. manolotilingas

Lost pokemon and itens

Hola Mi nombre es Manuel oxxo man en pa, y mis es para reclamar sobre objetos perdidos, realmente no lo enteindo, pero es verdad , tenia 4 huevos en mi loker 2 de pigeoto y 2 de ledyva , esdemaciado obvio ya que pensaba venderlos,,, aprobecho este post para tambien reaclarar sobre una perdida...
Back