Welcome!

Search results

1. manolotilingas

My account Delet oxxo men

hello community in general my name account is Oxxo men, I wanted to ask for help for a problem I have, let me explain, I retired for work,
  2. manolotilingas

Report of buf of TM150 snarl and deleting account

ty ty very much for you time and attention
  3. manolotilingas

Report of buf of TM150 snarl and deleting account

hi PAD and freands my name is Oxxo men in the game Yesterday I had the misfortune that I got a TM's bug. I want to clarify that lotie only 4 tm's and after I realized that it was too weird I disconnected. *** at the time for a fool and because it was very night and I was very sleepy. I did not...
  4. manolotilingas

TM without damage

41/5000 hello, I'm the player oxxo mon from platinum I consider myself an old and faithful player lover of this game However, just a short time ago I started doing quest of TM's I just finished the quest to get TM 10 Rock Blast and it really does not do any harm the truth is that it is a very...
  5. manolotilingas

PAdventures New Year's Lottery!

Number: 16 Nick: oxxo man Server: Diamond
  6. manolotilingas

lost hallowen Dugtrio

Good evening everyone, I wanted to report the loss of my pokemon, agradesco infinitely help Lagrra for giving me back my hallowen diglet, but I can no longer respond to my previous post,,, GM Raissa send in parsel to Normal Dugtrio, but i lost a hallowen Dugtrio lvl 60 and actually this is the...
  7. manolotilingas

lost hallowen pokemons

hi, then, when you could return me my Pokemon?
  8. manolotilingas

lost hallowen pokemons

disappeared in my char "oxxo men" was even in daycare lvl 14 to lvl 21 and dugtrio is a char "oxxo man" ty very much man
  9. manolotilingas

lost hallowen pokemons

Name: Oxxo boy <- oxxo man World: diamond Pokemon: Diglett halloween lvl 21 --- halloween Dugtrio a lvl 60 TM: Last Time used: 2 weeks Diglett halloween lvl 21 How i get it: both the buy in trade -------------- and I have no idea how it happened :S
  10. manolotilingas

lost hallowen pokemons

hi i-mate, I want to know if you had any answers for me, since I do not want this matter resage, because I know that has a solution thanks
  11. manolotilingas

lost hallowen pokemons

verri sorry for the lack the information, Me name is Oxxo man worl diamont
  12. manolotilingas

lost hallowen pokemons

Good afternoon everyone, my report is about the disappearance, lost again one of my hallowen pokemons a Diglett hallowen lvl 21 because what I think is a bug in a backpack, and once I made a post about the same loss hallowen Dugtrio a lvl 60 and 4 eggs, really appreciate any response, this has a...
  13. manolotilingas

Lost pokemon and itens

Hola Mi nombre es Manuel oxxo man en pa, y mis es para reclamar sobre objetos perdidos, realmente no lo enteindo, pero es verdad , tenia 4 huevos en mi loker 2 de pigeoto y 2 de ledyva , esdemaciado obvio ya que pensaba venderlos,,, aprobecho este post para tambien reaclarar sobre una perdida...
Back