Welcome!

Search results

1. S

有没有中国人在场?

你好。我的名字是大卫。我不在中国出生的。事实上我是波兰人而且我会说普通话。 你是中国人吗?如果你不是中国人你就会不会说中文?
  2. S

My Store

Welcome to my store! Want to buy something? Want to sell something? Or even exchange something for something else? Well, this is a perfect place for you! For any information, as well as if you have any offer, please, contact me on server Diamond in-game. My nicknames are Niccolah and Saemund...
  3. S

[Buy] Scyther

Saemund's Store Currently Buying: Nothing Any offers, please, send in game. ----------------------- Currently Selling: Haunter [45M] [SOLD] Noctowl [64M] [SOLD] Murkrow [40F] [SOLD] Any offers, please, send in game. ----------------------- More information: Nickname: Niccolah, Saemund...
  4. S

My Introduction

Hello everyone! I am Polish Canadian, and I had joined this game a week ago, however I decided to introduce myself to you just tonight (according to my time.) Obviously, just like most of other people, this is my second time on PA, therefore I had already played here 3 years ago on server Pearl...
  5. S

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon

Hi, I had bought a pokemon today, however I lost it because of the crash that happened just two hours ago. I'd love to get it back if possible. Nickname: Niccolah Server: Diamond Last Time Used: Today, between 2 PM and 3 PM When I got it: Also today, before the crash Ball: The pokemon was in...
Back