1. Aless

Update 7.2, Farewell classic client

Thanks for helping.
  2. Aless

Children's Day lottery

Jean Pault Pearl
  3. Aless

Update 7.2, Farewell classic client

On Modern Client i can't receive any private message during the latest versions.
  4. Aless

Platinum is dead

I don´t think it is the solution. Players who are playing on Platinum play there because they chose to leave Diamond and Pearl apart, if they had wanted to play on Pearl, they had chosen it at the first moment.
  5. Aless

Impressions Of A New Player - Please Read and comment

Like your point of view
  6. Aless

Rebalance discussions

Blastoise doesn't agree with you.
  7. Aless

New Pokes on Market

Hello, I'm writing here to ask you to make possible put the newest pokemon (turtwig, chimchar, riolu etc) on market. That's all. Thanks.
  8. Aless

Rebalance discussions

1. Improve Furret, it is one of the worst pokemons i have ever seen in this game. 2. Remove one or two attacks from Butterfree, and add 1 or 2 stuns. Why? Butterfree is like very agressive (Fascade, Whirlwind, Silver Wind, Tornado...), many attacks (and expansives) when is a pokemon that uses...
  9. Aless

Song of the day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vAVsoUM2Ws No time to worry.
  10. Aless

PAdventures New Year's Lottery!

Joey Tribbiani Pearl
  11. Aless

[Recovery] Losted Christmas Event Toys (Bugged Santa Claus)

Same thing to me, bug when I said "yes" to 350 toys. Joey Tribbiani Pearl
  12. Aless

Christmas event spoilers

Hotel Entrance of Saffron, just down.
  13. Aless

Christmas event 2014

Also There is no 2x exp activated.
  14. Aless

Rebalance Thread - Organized suggestions!

Raichu I think it needs Electric Storm. Yes, it has Thunder, but is like what happened with Jolteon, and now the last one is perfect. Personal opinion.
  15. Aless

But without TM Poli has no stuns. Dynamic Punch does confusion status.
  16. Aless

Poliwrath. Hypnosis has been removed. This is a typical move of it since Pokemon was born. Hypnosis or Dynamic Punch, can't be both. By obviously reasons that Poliwrath had problems to kill normal pokemons, we decided to remove Hypnosis and keep more Fight Power on it. Nidoqueen Like a...
  17. Aless

Poliwrath Return DynamicPunch, it is a classic move of Poli. And I also think it was enough with the last rebalance. Tested/Fixed
  18. Aless

[Sell] The shop of Skyrus

I have sent you a pm.
  19. Aless

[Support] I can't surf

Hello, my character Joey Tribbiani is having problems, I can't surf with any pokemon. Both old and new client are up to date, I killed myself like people told me, i restarted client many times... and nothing. I know I'm not doing anything wrong, the character always says Let's Surf! and the...
  20. Aless

Players PA Ideas

Add like a Ctrl + F for Trade Channel, easy searching for players who want a particular item.
Back