Welcome!

Search results

1. kriller

Topic for small doubts

I will try it again today. But im pretty sure its bugged.
  2. kriller

Topic for small doubts

Does it possible throw dream balls on shiny bruxish?
  3. kriller

[Support] @Giant Shrimp Bait rebalance

I see a spam of shinies could be a lot to handle. Think how this could be broken on shinies boosts, but this nerf is ridiculous. One Magikarp on a proc? two if you have luck? One hour fishing and get what? 20-25 balls on pokemon I see people spend 5k+ on it and they keep going? The part that...
  4. kriller

Summer Donation Promotion / Higher Rates

can you make fishing tickets tradable?
  5. kriller

I opened 6 boxes and get only tickets too. I know that the tickets of catch and loot rates could be too much for the event, but the fishing one seems ok once the rates of shinies were not boosted. Btw would be nice to know the odds, maybe I can try again if looks worth it.
  6. kriller

that's right. I dont see any sense to get something from the event that you cant use on the event. we have to wait more than one week to use it doesn't looks fair.
  7. kriller

Energy Decorations

Energy and flame decorations stills avaiable?
  8. kriller

[Recovery] Lost password

Tell us the last time u logged in.
  9. kriller

[Support] missing joy nurse

same with Eko on Vermilion
  10. kriller

[Recovery] Lost Cloned Gengar

@Sting, can u say its path? dropped, trade, etc?
  11. kriller

leaf tornado

Could leaf tornado works pulling all pokes like water tornado and fiery tornado?
  12. kriller

Fishing Problem

I'm not sure but maybe u character has pvp status. Try to enter and out the pvp area.
  13. kriller

[Buy] Meowth bait

Bait bought. Can someone close this thread?
  14. kriller

[Buy] Meowth bait

Greetings, buy a meowth bait. 1.1kk on market
  15. kriller

[Support] Daily problem

So, can no one help me? I contact Dosnyan on discord and he said that only ADM can solve this kind of thing.
  16. kriller

[Support] Daily problem

Greetings everyone and hello! Today I done my fist login of the day and the daily has bugged. I got the same item of yesterday. PA COIN + TICKET. Can some adm help me? Hex ruin Platinum ps: I know others players with same issue.
  17. kriller

Prices on workshop

Greetings everyone and hello! I was taking a look on workshop and I think it's a little bit high prices for some outfits / addons. Im playing on platinum and there, diamonds average price is 2.5k / each. Some outfit /addons costs 15 diamonds on workshop, so 15 dia = 37,5k on an addon looks like...
  18. kriller

Fishing system remake

pamtre berry works as before?
  19. kriller

Players PA Ideas

add talk about political issues in rule violations
  20. kriller

Nickname bug on TM moves

Idk :rolleyes::6:
Back