Welcome!

Search results

1. jans

[Support] Mission 5 bug -.-

hello all staff... Mission 5 event this bug because I have one day and a half looking for the marill and seel and always miss me 1 out of 1 do not know if this is a bug or what but to spend so much time at least Take the trouble to check that all is well note that I also have a social life... xD
  2. jans

[Support] Rebalance poke

Hello members pa adventure... and to all staff... I come to put a proposal to fix a little to the Lickilicky... since it is a pokemon third generation... personally I like Lickilicky but I think done wrong they did a lousy job... I would like to recalibrate this pokemon... don't have any...
  3. jans

[Support] Lost pokes..!

Hello all... lost poke an house... Grok pearl lost 11/06/2014 Halloween Ariados 101 tm bug buzz y giga drain in pokeball < halloween clefable 40 in pokeball halloween persian 40 in pokeball halloween raichu 46 in pokeball About 1 to 2 weeks... connect only the weekends is why I do not...
  4. jans

Event bug...

Hello to all the forum ... well my problem is that had 10000 points and remove the following awards 14.- 1x NEW PRO Random Evolution Item!: 6000 points, 400x red egg, 400x green egg, 400x yellow egg, 400x blue egg, 400x purple egg, times [1/1] 16.- 1x Random pokemon doll!: 200 points, 30x...
  5. jans

[Support] House bug..!

hello... all forum members :rolleyes: In my house I have some chairs that can not be moved... I would like someone to help me to remove them because they are a nuisance... 'Unnamed House #156'. Jans Ruber owns this house Atte : Jans Ruber...
  6. jans

[Support] loss pokemon...

nome:Zenkis Bolt Pearl Pokemon lost: Cloned jynx F level 69 in moon ball tm 03 water pulse < buy it from Juan luis gerra in 9k + 1 cloned ticket. Umbreon M level 78 in pokeball < buy it when was a eevee and evolve with my other character / ruber. Espeon M level 77 in pokeball < buy it when was...
  7. jans

[Support] parcel bug...

send my pokes from one player to another but the parcel did not arrive... I had sent before my parcel and this never happened... Zenkis Bolt for Ruber nome my poke Cloned Jynx 69 f w/tm03 unbreon m 78 espeon m 77 halowin gengar m 72 w/tm19 an 23 pigeot m 65 noctowl m 65
  8. jans

[Support] problems with upgrades...

Well the problem is that each update of pokemon is cleared my map... this problem is the new customer... if anyone has some files like the old client to download... old client files and files that are null for new customer... as this is annoying because it is difficult to draw the whole map...
  9. jans

[Support] lmutil pin ?

I would like to remove the pin from my account... as it is not safe because (There is a command it removes the pin) and for that reason I would like to remove the pin from my account my character = Jans Ruber Greetings to all ...
  10. jans

[Complaint] Deleted Diacomo...

I would like to know because I deletearon without letting me explain what happened... without letting me explain to me what's going on... therefore does not deserved elimination sorry if some words are misspelled and use a traducctor to say these thing...
Back