Welcome!

Search results

1. Leo-

[Support] Old Client can't handle with bugs

I've been playing modern client since it was launched first. My video board has crashed so I had one left option: Classic Client. Nowdays while Im standing I can fight perfectly but since the moment I move my fps's colapses.
  2. Leo-

[Support] Old Client can't handle with bugs

Hi there Just while Im walking with no target my old client within the latest uptade (16/04) shows a sort of debug and I can't login after that. So I wonder for some help do handle with this issue. So I have to login using Modern client and move a while (my fps falls drastically to 02 while I...
  3. Leo-

Apply to be a tester!

Name: Roberval World: Pearl Level: 143
  4. Leo-

Padventures Easter Event!

Not fair Dude, during the event reward phase I couldnt get any prize just a f*cking message "you dont have enough points" or something like that. I know none is forcing me to play but I have spent all day long to get it and now just get a sh*t. Unfair, totally unfair.
  5. Leo-

[Buy] Cloned Blastoise and Cloned Electabuzz

Buyin' Cloned Blastoise and Cloned Electabuzz any lv/TMs Message me in-game Roberval Pearl PS: If a player aka Don Gago see it, msg me fast! Kinda Regards
  6. Leo-

Old client 3.7

Nothing to discuss, lets wait instead. :P
  7. Leo-

Old client 3.7

Instead of trying act like a big one you should've read what I've said before, ppl didnt get it so I made it clear. Stop copying me messages if you dont get it.
  8. Leo-

Old client 3.7

That's why I wrote "so called" hehe
  9. Leo-

Old client 3.7

Just to make it clear and anybody which would've read see it, this so called "bug" is nothing but waiting for admins allow to access?
  10. Leo-

Players PA Ideas

Variety of daily spot First - As a friend have spoken before, it would be pretty interesting if you guys add new daily ground. Fire/Water area could be added easly, turning the way through getting points more funny and creating new choices for different kind of team. Second - Cutting bushes...
  11. Leo-

Andyrax, Please read this

Oh thanks Lajrra. Padventures staff always efficient on answer/solve players troubles. Anyway, any information about server's back? Kind regards, Leo
  12. Leo-

Andyrax, Please read this

Andy, I cant send you private messages yet, then I decided make a thread. (If you consider the issue done delete avoiding spam) Today's night, I was hunting on cloned island and just caught this: 20:09 Used 57 ultra balls on Cloned Pidgeot. 20:09 You caught a pokemon (Cloned Pidgeot [79]). But...
  13. Leo-

Looking for save information

Please, close this. Sorry
  14. Leo-

[Donation] Concern about delivery

Pagseguro
  15. Leo-

Alba, please check my thread on forum...

Alba, please check my thread on forum (http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?30801-Donation-Concern-about-delivery). I paid last friday, the bank system confirmed my payment on 20/12 and untill now I recieved nothing. Ps.: I already sent emails to padventures info Character: Roberval World: Pearl
  16. Leo-

Almost one week and nothing yet. The PagSeguro system sent me a message last monday saying it already approved.
  17. Leo-

Thumbs up! Im free acc now
  18. Leo-

48 hours and nothing.
  19. Leo-

Hello, Im just concerned about delivering my diamonds on saturdays. I have no idea about the transation between you guys and the bank system. Nevermind, I paid on bank yesterday morning and nothing so far. Is that possible to recieve on saturday? Waiting for this "light" ^^ Kinda regards Leo
  20. Leo-

[Support] How can you play in the new Client (if u have prs with ffps).

Even using all these tips, I still got this video card issue. Have no idea how to do. :(
Back