Welcome!

Search results

1. R

my character not more logs

hello today I had more of a problem in the game, the night when trying to log into my char rodriguh, could not, and then as I saw nino replied a topic that checking the status of my pokes gone come here to pass along to warn him that if he needs to talk to me in the game, which may be why the...
  2. R

Topic directed to [CM] or [PA].

'll Just descançar while a [PA] talk to me because I try to see andyax sent to one of them, so I hope you do not close my topics to more of them respond. she informed me this information is what I'm doing, then this is for my msg above andryax or herself, and not to lower her to get up...
  3. R

Can not be without my pokemons without playing this great game, please!

Please help me recover my pokemon because it has been shown that something stupid was done by a sucker and I play this game 3 years now and do not feel like quitting, because I have many friends and he became my great hobby, and also nobody likes to put three years of your life invested in a...
  4. R

Help

I was in island cloned, when decided logout to go sleep, because was many hours of game,later when I came back I realized that my pokemons not were found more nor in account and nor in my house. Possible reason hacker because had catch a cloned dragonite and a cloned electrod and announced...
Back