Welcome!

Search results

1. S

Fishing in lava

But the rope of the fishing rod burn and u fish anything xD, it's a good idea but made a special rod... Like metal rod or something
  2. S

Add priority to Christmas items:

Hi :D, Well my suggestion is to add priority to the items to play with jynx, how the tittle says ._. Well i'll explain examples: Bundles = Common lootable: Have a 10% of dont lost ur points Gingerbread man = Semi rare lootable : Have a 15% of chance to dont lost ur points Snow ball = Have a...
  3. S

starter pokes

+1, can add sunkern,sentret and ledyba
  4. S

Happy New Year, PAdventures

Happy new year for all, I wish all u good things for 2012 ;)
  5. S

Curiosity of Pokemon names

Well i start a post of the curiosity of name pokemons: 001 - Bulbasaur = "Dinosaur with a bulb" Bulb = The object of the back of bulbasaur Saur = Last words of "Dinosaur" 002 - Ivysaur = "Grass Dinosaur" Ivy = Grass Saur = Last words of "Dinosaur" 003 - Venusaur = Don't 100% Venu = Idk Saur...
  6. S

Update Trailer I

Look the annihilator at 0:13 all elder zard throw flametrowher O.o
  7. S

Major Winter Update - Teaser III

Srry for the double post but, i need to know another more thing xD. Is will be a name system pokemon?
  8. S

There's not a exact date, because when they start update they can have an error and need to fix it and can take more time that's the reason why isn't have a official date
  9. S

There's will be a special johto saffari? or the actual saffari will have johto pokes? Thnks.
  10. S

First Chilean who reaches lvl 90.

Chilean idiom :P: Hay ella la lvl 90 . Ja wena man de tu guild " Chilean Breathless" si es que sigues que no me meto ase harto xd English:He the lady lvl 90. Good man of ur gild "Chilean breathless" if if u stay here i dont connect so much time ago
  11. S

For Koob Respond me Please

For thief :) For u Soul was retired of PA you thief all of him Clefable,Gyarados,etc
  12. S

Shiny pokes - 91~ done.

Pokes like the normals: -Bulbasaur -Squirtle -Weedle -Pidgey -Raticate -Nidoran (F)´ -Nidorina -Cleafary -Clefable -Meowth -Persian -Abra -Machop -Farfetch -Bellsprout -Seaking This is my opinion ^^
  13. S

rare pokes

Man i have 1 thing to say : They have too many problems with Ddos attack and they dont have time to fix pokemons now. I know, u pay money and need to be perfect servr , etc , etc. But for the fucking Ddos attack they cant made too much for the server now ^^ Ty for ur comprenssion
  14. S

New items to pokemons loot.

OMG.. Man u are the hero of the future of Pa's scripts maybe u be a official Scripter / Mapper of PA
  15. S

Pokemon Tournament 5-6th March

Trainer name - Lord nicho Bracket - C Server - Diamond
  16. S

Hacked and retired

Fucking hackers put a consolator in him asses and stop hacking
  17. S

Lucky box 2 :P

Lucky :D
  18. S

hmm bye --TuPapi--

Hey, He come back when the Ddos attack finished don't say goodbye forever Say: Goodabay temporaly :P
  19. S

Another bayleef (Diamond)

Hail bayleef :D Lvl 40 chikorita I dont take image of the evolve D:
  20. S

Cyndaquil's Flame wheel bug

I think it's pass sometimes i think 40% And the another 60% i think it's a bug :P
Back