Welcome!

Search results

1. LordPhoenix

Phoenix Store

Welcome to the lair of the Pheonix Note: The Phoenix does not like challenge , but to be challenged in other words You offer SELL: Cloned Pidgeot 101 [F] Vileplume 72 [M] Flareon 63 [M] Muk 62 [F] BUY: CHANGE:
  2. LordPhoenix

[Complaint] Read.

I would like to complain about someone hiding in the shadows and deleting my posts which are not spam for example , my Phoenix store shop in Pearl section has been gone missing and not only that but I had 30+ posts and now its just been deleted ...It can't be a bot or anything and I don't know...
  3. LordPhoenix

PVP Daily Mega Event(s) >;)

The whole purpose of PA is to get stronger pokes , then battle and all we do is duel each other and thats all Staff should make a Guild tournament system called "Guild Wars" , there should be a room or npc (room would be better of some sort) and guild leaders are the only allowed to make...
  4. LordPhoenix

Phoenix Art display and Shop

Welcome to my Art display and Shop: Note: Im Zainpf - If you want to request me to design you a forum signature please post all the details clearly by replying to this thread. Artwork Display: Category: Trainer with Pokemon signatures I have made for other people: Pokemon only...
  5. LordPhoenix

Pokemon Move Display + New skill

1.st Suggestion -Sorry if this is already suggested , but I got an idea of putting "m1 , m2" etc...next to the pokemon moves so it makes it easier for people to know which move they can use by pressing which button - This can be helpful in duels etc... 2nd Suggestion - I have played the games...
Back