6. LordPhoenix

Lol!It's only Drowze.

Linkin park good band xd , and Gz for your drowzee catch
  7. LordPhoenix

Phoenix Store

Added stuff to buy and change
  8. LordPhoenix

Sorry from Tales

:o , Didn't know you had many conflicts , well if someone I know made this thread that I fought with then It would be better , but since I don't think I had any fights with you I believe you did the right thing and made this thread - Only matured people are considered to do something like that...
  9. LordPhoenix

Yeah! xD

Yeah! xD
  10. LordPhoenix

PVP Daily Mega Event(s) >;)

Like I said, not only that idea , but also the other idea too , many people like different modes of dueling ^_^
  11. LordPhoenix

Wesker's catches

Wesker - You are 1 lucky bla bla , but nice catches and keep it up xD
  12. LordPhoenix

GOGOGOGOGOGO SPAM NOW D;< its empty :/ I HATE EMPTY SPACES! , thats why my whole house is full...

GOGOGOGOGOGO SPAM NOW D;< its empty :/ I HATE EMPTY SPACES! , thats why my whole house is full of carpets everywhere xD
  13. LordPhoenix

Private Guild Respawns

Disagree bro , no offense , but its way off the board..
  14. LordPhoenix

[Complaint] Read.

It sorted, I forgive you Pyrokar , but be careful next time D:< , I mean out off all the posts and thread and mine got to be... Anyways Take care and keep an eye out next time ^_^ xD
  15. LordPhoenix

[Complaint] Read.

eh Pyrokar? Hard to believe he would do that...I mean he does create spawns/sprites for PA , I respect him - am I wrong?
  16. LordPhoenix

Phoenix Store

Welcome to the lair of the Pheonix Note: The Phoenix does not like challenge , but to be challenged in other words You offer SELL: Cloned Pidgeot 101 [F] Vileplume 72 [M] Flareon 63 [M] Muk 62 [F] BUY: CHANGE:
  17. LordPhoenix

[Complaint] Read.

I would like to complain about someone hiding in the shadows and deleting my posts which are not spam for example , my Phoenix store shop in Pearl section has been gone missing and not only that but I had 30+ posts and now its just been deleted ...It can't be a bot or anything and I don't know...
  18. LordPhoenix

PVP Daily Mega Event(s) >;)

The whole purpose of PA is to get stronger pokes , then battle and all we do is duel each other and thats all Staff should make a Guild tournament system called "Guild Wars" , there should be a room or npc (room would be better of some sort) and guild leaders are the only allowed to make...
  19. LordPhoenix

New Pvp Zone

Agree with you agus , pvp is now realllyy boring and I think they should add more pvp events
  20. LordPhoenix

New Pvp Zone

Agreed with this genius idea xD
Back