Welcome!

Search results

1. Nickits

Daneii & Cpadde LT

You've been busy x]
  2. Nickits

Cloned Scizor Sprite (Again)

Dear Yhamal. You've forgotten something. While the owners of this game are here to serve the people using it, in the end if they don't want to change something, they wont. Give up, your complaints will just fall on deaf ears or in this case, blind eyes.
  3. Nickits

Upcoming Rebalance

This has probably been brought up before, but I only read the first post then flicked back to my PA screen to see this happen right in front of me. 12:32 You see a dead human (Vol:0). You recognize Kunnilingus. He was killed by earth. The poison sting from a Goldeen. The poor Nuba didn't stand...
  4. Nickits

[Recovery] I was hacked.

So I've been trying for the last 30 minutes to try and get a straight answer out of the GM's as to WHY i can't get my stuff back. I was hacked, i've lost my pokemon, my items and my money. All I ask is that if there is a way to get my pokemon back without getting a message like "09:51 Your...
  5. Nickits

Matelus & Levitate's [LT]

Love your work. And im happy that you're now in my guild <3
  6. Nickits

Scyther (7 balls)

Thanks lol. this was a while ago but whenever asked "How many balls?" and i say seven they are rather rude to me lol. x]
  7. Nickits

Scyther (7 balls)

Some dont believe i did it.
  8. Nickits

Rare items

You have to wait for the Johto update, as the npc isn't available yet.
  9. Nickits

Halloween event --- [FEEDBACK]

I think the point system was too low and thats why the time was cut short. 3k points was too easy in the time provided so they had to cut it short. You guys also need to get more staff. Luckily for me, i was happy to have someone talk to while i camped respawns when everyone else ran about.
  10. Nickits

New client, small update and Halloween event

Well thanks for the extra exp then i guess? You guys did good with what was offered. hopefully for christmas we can plan it a bit better perhaps?
  11. Nickits

Halloween event is very delayed.

Seeing is believing. lol
  12. Nickits

Outfits !

You should be supporting it in hopes that it boosts an idea of creativity and gives you something new to hunt for. The quests are getting easier to solo for some people. Back when we first arrived on PA shores everyone was running around trying to get teams together for the quests. where'd the...
  13. Nickits

Needing a little motivation to level.

No but i found a few friends still play. that helps. lol.
  14. Nickits

I've come to think having pokemon you actually want to level helps too.
  15. Nickits

Alright so I came back, started a new character and that helped a little bit. I kinda miss my old char now lol. but im still having trouble motivating myself to level. So what do you guys do to help yourselves progress on to the next one? Thanks in advance. Nickits
  16. Nickits

About Arcanine cd.

I agree. Typhlosion although weaker for some reason, still seems better then a zard.
  17. Nickits

About the Homepage and the "2x exp event"

that message has been up for like 4 weeks. they just don't care about the website atm they only care about the game.
  18. Nickits

New Wiki needs 4 admins.

lmfao W.D. I think you'll be a little to high level for it x]
  19. Nickits

Stupid Remarks in Pa

I get called a noob everytime i say im not selling my quilava or togepi.... don't see me making a thread about it. Ignore the player and get on with the game.
  20. Nickits

New Wiki needs 4 admins.

Sound's like fun to me. Lemme know if you're still looking via pm.
Back