7. Hayneken

[IMG]

[IMG]
  8. Hayneken

Good bye :^*

jajajajaj Selasor SAbee ..!!
  9. Hayneken

Goodbye forever

Too bad they do not give us second chance. Well one less player on the list. Equally, I wish you all the best luck.
  10. Hayneken

Goodbye forever

Well guys I tried to ask for my second chance I hope new players love the game as much as I do. I have played since 2010 I wish all the best to all new players and play with the same intensity that I played. And that I was always looking forward to getting into the game and getting my pokes...
  11. Hayneken

Wealthy

Omg Gzz..! All
  12. Hayneken

Cara Cortada otra ves para tutor :v

Cara Cortada otra ves para tutor :v
  13. Hayneken

Dime Lindura._. "Slowking Chimoso :3 ya tu sabes "

Dime Lindura._. "Slowking Chimoso :3 ya tu sabes "
  14. Hayneken

Bitch ._. Please :3

Bitch ._. Please :3
  15. Hayneken

[Complaint] (RAISSA ) Well here I lend my tests THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION

AND CLEARY WANTED TO SHOW ME WHERE U AYA TEST PUBLISHID AS I SHOW IT ONLY WANTED TO KNOW THE NAME OF THE PERSON IF I KNOW HER BECAUSE CLEARLY THE PERSON HACKING OR THEFT AS I SAY YOU DO NOT KNOW MY PIN BUT CLEARY POKEMON PREVENT THEFT AND HD AND IS UNFAIR THAT TRY TO STEALING AND NOT BEING...
  16. Hayneken

[Recovery] I have a question and want to have a fair Appeal

Hello Sorry to just annoying directions Del Campo work for months that was far from the city Please I want to verify the IP address from which entered my mind With my IP Previous because I use Router and months that I do not go from my pc as you said earlier mind was in the field working for him...
  17. Hayneken

Gezeta ..!! Weon

Gezeta ..!! Weon
  18. Hayneken

e.e ! Pasaba Por aqui y vi este muro : :v y haci que lo firmo :D XD :rolleyes:

e.e ! Pasaba Por aqui y vi este muro : :v y haci que lo firmo :D XD :rolleyes:
  19. Hayneken

[Support] Help this player please

takes one day and a half is trapped World: Pearl Name: Edgarmedina the city where it is trapped in fuchsia
  20. Hayneken

Help Player No account has forum

Help the player takes two days waiting to be taken out (World Pearl)
Back