Welcome!

Search results

1. R

5 catches in 1 second o.o

fail in fake ;S
  2. R

omg so many reports

if you walk soo much in front of you pokemon wild pokemon attack your life and... if you pokemon is walking but the wild pokemon can't shot the wild atk you
  3. R

omg so many reports

"- wild pokemon attak you every moment don't matter if you have pokemon or not" continue bugged
  4. R

Ryuu In Mission

A picture say more than 1000 words. :D http://yfrog.com/f/edbadgesbj/ Brazilian Master
  5. R

omg so many reports

-clefary hit's tooo low -clefary and clefable metronome get bugged have invisible in atks and cds like hydropump and leaf storm have no atk - when u use invisible it's like u be without pokemon and wild pokemon atak you - charizard valey quest give only one reward (who open first get it) - you...
  6. R

Ryuku Loko Topic Muha?

i agree with you :D
  7. R

Ryuku Loko Topic Muha?

Jorden noob '-' if you are no kid you wasn't worry about this thing so suck me :D you don't know nothing abouse my life so shut up or continue talking alone NOOB
  8. R

Ryuku Loko Topic Muha?

It's the lov if you have no hand please talk with my hand with all jelosy guys of me :D
  9. R

Ryuku Loko Topic Muha?

My fãns '-'
  10. R

Ivysaur

bullet seed have no damage please see it ;S
  11. R

bug on loot

omastar no have body and loot... i didn't kill kabutopz but see in there Thx
  12. R

Area cds

poison gas, earthquake, rollout lose strength after the 3-4 hit
  13. R

Harden get bugged

harden was done to lessen the damage that takes longer for the pokemon that I realized it changes the element of pokemon to normal please see it
  14. R

QUest fail

i kill all mosnter of quest that have a magmar of this side of cinnabar >>>> but when i arrive finish it wasn't nothing there
  15. R

My Aerodactyl

Srry dude but my was the first aero :S
Back