Welcome!

Search results

1. C

Sell and Buy

Sell: Slowking 107 M tm 33 and 03. Swampert 90 F tm 03 and 01. Cloned kingler 77 F tm 03 and 46. Offer in cash or good pokes/tms. Buy: Snorlax with reflect and water pulse/brick break. TM rain dance Nick: Crisarg, pearl. :rolleyes:
  2. C

[Support] Stolen pokes..

Hello admins, I'm here to report my stolen pokemons. I was sharing a house in pewter with player Ash salsa Katchup and now my pokemons dissapeared. I would like to ask if they can be recovered and if this player can be punished.. Thank you very much. Nick: Crisarg Pokemon lost: Snorlax 119...
  3. C

Sell and buy

Selling: Gardevoir 103 with tm 32 and tm 33 Buying: TM 45 Attract pay in cash Post your offer here or in game, Crisarg (diamond)
  4. C

Selling some good Pokemons.

Selling: Kabutops 82 F Golem 78 M Buying: DRAGONITE GOOD LVL WITH TM REFLECT AND SANDSTORM! PAY IN CASH Make your offer in cash or good pokemons, here or in-game: Crisarg
  5. C

Lost Porygon2.

Hello people, this morning I lost my Porygon2 121 in a kind of fraud. Around 9 am (Argentinian timetable) I was in Pvp area just advertising my pokemons and suddenly player ''Jhozan'' tells me that he wanted to buy my gloom[30] and 50 potions. We were about to trade and he wanted to dex my...
Back