Welcome!

Search results

1. M

Buying Ludicolo

bump .
  2. M

Buying Ludicolo

Hello, ive been looking for a Ludicolo 90+ for over a week now on the advertising chanel but nobody seems to have so i have taken it to the forums. Buying a ludicolo 90+, preferably with hydropump. Message me ingame - Xensei
  3. M

Tester Recruitment

i would love to help ;) Xensei - diamond
  4. M

Bug Hotkey

you can add your own hotkeys just press "add hotkey" i think its "adicionar" and press F12 and it will add
  5. M

PA Drawing Contest!

Jynx Hat addon posting for someone
  6. M

Hacker

Thank you ;)
  7. M

Hacker

I dont think so
  8. M

Hacker

I have 2 pokes that my friend owned, he told me to sell them as he thinks he cant get his char back, im not sure if he has any other pokes on his new char the char's name is Irothade
  9. M

Problem with the new client !!!

I'm using windows 8 and its fine
  10. M

Hacker

Hello, today my friend got hacked by some weird kid (my friend doesnt have a forum so im making this post for him) My friend got hacked at around 16;00 suddenly his password changed and it logged him out, and said password incorrect, the hacker took all his pokes and money. A few hours later...
  11. M

PA Drawing Contest!

Do the addons have to be made up by me or can it be for example the nurse hat on a blissey?
  12. M

I have pushed people on quest, now I am jailed - Complaint

I didnt lie, im pretty sure he did. Idk how and not million threads, just 3 so now you are lying. I still think my jail is not fair and im pretty sure other players think that aswell
  13. M

I have pushed people on quest, now I am jailed - Complaint

You see, It didnt waste them any time as GM opened that rock before he jailed me. Sorry i have to open so many threads, you just keep closing them without letting me speak
  14. M

Jailed

There is no proofs that i pushed the players, there was 6-7 players there. even if it was me i should not be getting jailed, should only be push mute
  15. M

Jailed...

I was the one standing on that stone alone for over 1hr... I don't deserve a jail.. thats stupid and unfair... I couldnt find anywhere in the rules section about getting jailed for destroying a quest.
  16. M

Jailed...

I don't think jail is what i should be getting... im pretty sure for pushing other players there is something called "push mute" or something like that. For the "cry is free" part i never said that to a GM, so why he said it to me?
  17. M

Jailed...

I would like to ask why did i get Jailed, im pretty sure i didnt do anything wrong. 23:40 u're jailed for 24 hours Reason Destructive behaviour and that mean comment from whoever jailed me was unnecessary...
  18. M

Position of Health Bar

Great idea for the option "use old health bar" !! Steelix in my opinion looks stupid with his name being 3SQM away..
  19. M

Blaziiiiiiken

For blaziken i also accept scizor 115+ with tms
Back