Welcome!

Search results

1. Mirse<3

[Recovery] lost pokemon

Today with the rollback i lose this pokes, they were on the floor of my house while i was cleaning my depot some of them i don't remeber the tms cuz i don't use them so much hope you can help me Cloned Gengar 130 Reflect, Dark Pulse Cloned Arcanine 130 ?????dont remember tms Cloned Crobat 130...
  2. Mirse<3

Celebi Locker dissapeared

My locker disappeared from house 07:16 You see Floor. Position: {x = 4750, y = 7170, z = 5}. Thanks.
  3. Mirse<3

Gardevoir and Celebi Lockers dissapeared.

My lockers disappeared from house 03:23 You see Floor. Position: {x = 4753, y = 7169, z = 5}. 03:23 You see Floor. Position: {x = 4753, y = 7169, z = 6}.
  4. Mirse<3

Lost Espeon

player without forum account Character Name: Piorca Server: Diamond Pokemon: Espeon Level: 65M Ball: Pokeball Last Used: Yesterday
  5. Mirse<3

Mirse's LT <3!

Hello guys, I'm Yolanda also known as Mirse and this is my Life Thread Here I'll share with you my adventures, achievements, catches... Hope you Enjoy! ❤
  6. Mirse<3

[Recovery] Pokemon Lost

Player Name: Mirse World: Diamond Umbreon [83] [M] Pokeball. Used 2 weeks ago in Gatita Kitty
  7. Mirse<3

Rebalancer Report

Hi, today I was trying to loot some clefairy things, then this player logged in there and started to ks and say agressive things to me, I answered him with respect, but he continued, after some minutes I teleported out of that place and he insulted me via private message. Here proofs...
Back