Welcome!

Search results

1. J

Delete Olimek

Hi, last time, some people opened thread to delete Olimek and Villz, Villz has been deleted but Olimek doesn't. Ok, than I play this game 3 years and I dont reported anybody, today it is last straw. When I open the polish chat I see this bad and toxic player Olimek. OLimek every day attacking...
  2. J

Revocation from Delete -Jezz - 7 Months Later

SOrry for that thread, my computer was lagged and i dont know how to delete this thread please ignore it.
  3. J

Ban Appeal: Jezz - 7 months ago

Character name:Jezz World: Diamond Reason given for Ban: :"Illegal advertising/Trade" Date of ban or date you noticed the ban: 2014-01-29 Hello again, I has been deleted 7 months ago. I really like this game and I played here a lot of time. I read game rules and I will never do something...
  4. J

Revocation from Delete -Jezz - 7 Months Later

Character name:Jezz World: Diamond Reason given for Ban: :"Illegal advertising/Trade" Date of ban or date you noticed the ban: 2014-01-29 Hello again, I has been deleted 7 months ago. I really like this game and I played here a lot of time. I read game rules and I will never do something...
  5. J

Revocation from Delete -Jezz

Hello, i has been deleted for reason "Illegal advertising/Trade" by GM Lethius. I want explain this. I never announced about selling cash or pokemons stuff beyond the game. Somebody created noob account and using my ip to log in game and announce to selling stuff. I dont know how he did it but I...
Back