Welcome!

Search results

1. H

Guild Non-Blooded Brothers..

Hello guys!!! Im back and i really want to joing the guild! as some of you know, my nick is the same as in the forum "Hauntedy" I'm asking in name of my friend, if u can invite him too, his nick is "Terry"
  2. H

How much longer?

WTF!!!!! GENUARY?!?!?! when is this month, i don't know
  3. H

Outfit bug

I've never saw that bug reported. i think you already know that and know how to do, it's easy to fix. see that i'm in rookgard and have no pokemons. (i've just created my char to show this, i'm unable to play cuz i'm with my arm broken)
  4. H

PA Closed Beta Last Day

i didn't make alot of friendships in this closed beta, but i just want that you guys remember me. As Darude, i won't play the open beta, cuz i'm with my arm broken :o
  5. H

Quest Bug ( Harold )

it was already reported in closed beta, but they haven't fixed yet http://www.pokemonadventures.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2364
  6. H

Bug with Harold's quest

already reported http://www.pokemonadventures.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2364
  7. H

Fury Cutter

you should try this attack in some psy or grass pokemon.
  8. H

PA Closed Beta Last Day

I'm gonna miss you guys xD LOVE THIS GYARADOS!
  9. H

[Closed-Beta][Last 3 days] Bugs

I saw almost all those test... i arrived when you were testing Sandslash, i'm that guy flying in the last ss xD. I can say that it was a very good work, and it cost a lot of time, mainly with some kids disturbing. At the end he summoned an articuno to show us xD //EDIT Ancient Power is...
  10. H

NPC Quest

There are some quests that i think is bugged. I've made a legend with my quest log. Blue arrow - Not working or i don't know how to talk with this NPC Red arrow - I got the reward without bring the items
  11. H

Elder Charizards [Closed-Beta]

Our team: Hauntedy(me) Darude Skulls Enzed Sir Rodrigo
  12. H

Geo Party

would be better if the owner of the female geodude were the female character
  13. H

MY SQUIRTLE TEAM!

I spent a lot of time to cath one... but it was lvl 26, a good leveled squirtle for the places that i was used to hunt them. Nice.... now it's time for my pikachu! xD
  14. H

yesterday electabuzz now magmar tomorow lapras?

O.o You where palying by a Notebook, that sux.... but you magmar is very rox :D
  15. H

Black Zone :O!

Admins should close those areas with montains...
  16. H

[GuilD BrasiL] Adventures !

I love exploriong the map... mainly in the pre-beta version... is an easyer way to find bugs and prepare yoursef to the official beta ~~ Haill Brs Team ~~
  17. H

some small sugestions

Can I complete your firts sugestion?... Whould be nice show the sex too ;)
  18. H

Close the server ....(read more)

I agree. The intention of this pre-beta server, is to find some bugs... But those bugs are founded when there are players hunting or playing normaly. I'm interesed in lvl up cuz is the best way to find bugs that you whould see while playing in the beta server, but i'm tryin to hunt every time in...
  19. H

A wild Moltres appeared..

That Moltres sux, is a female one, the male are stronger :x (Joking) Alba was playing whit you hahaha, i wished it was with me. :lol:
  20. H

MEW MEW MEW :D

As i saw the photo, you wasn't able to attack it, right? But is it possible to "Dex" it?
Back