Welcome!

Search results

1. Jota Siilva

Jota Siilva [LT]

HELLO Friends, after a short time retired, the return is a wonderful thing, and here I will leave a little of the progress I have been making, I hope you all like it.
  2. Jota Siilva

[Support] Mission Cute Island

Hello, After some time, I decided to continue the missions to get the sylveon. I'm on the eevee feeding part, I managed to complete the 3 part. -10 Pineapples (completed) - 10 Sushi (completed) - 20 Magikarp Meals (completed) and I already gave it to eevee. when talking to the npc he says...
  3. Jota Siilva

[Support] Banishment

Hello , I'm a prisioner , and do not know why , I entered the game and my character was up " surfing outside water" and i got inside pvp and get out just to try to fix this bug and some staff member saw me and now I am prisioner, now I have what stay 12 hours off the game. I play to 5 years and...
  4. Jota Siilva

Quest

I completed the mission , still more NPC says missing . help
  5. Jota Siilva

new system of rewards

would like to know the community, about the actual systems required for the new award values​​. ex: how much do I need to win cash and boxes.
  6. Jota Siilva

[Sell] Jota Shop ( Promotion )

/SELL <> Dusknoir 103 with Dark pulse, venusaur 104, hitmonlee 80, kangaskhan 95, Furrent 34, Tauros 58, Meleon 48, Golbat 54, ivysaur 49 , Marowak 44, kingler 35 , Tangela 40 ,TM solar beam, meteor mash, x-scissor
  7. Jota Siilva

[Donation] Without delivery of diamonds

Well I'm Jota Siilva come here not talking to me, but delivery question about diamond from a friend! Name: Pituca. World Diamond. Level 73. Well he bought the diamonds already 2 weeks ago, I mean, he bought the 03/03/2013 deadline date would be up to 5 days, but not yet arrived, I would ask the...
Back