Welcome!

Search results

1. Naneviil

Ranking of Balls Fail :v

something wrong is not right +_+
  2. Naneviil

Players rarest catches

00:27 Used 4 ultra balls, 201 rocket balls, 800 premier balls, 845 sport balls on Shiny Torkoal (Shiny Form).00:27 You caught a pokemon (Shiny Torkoal [45]).
  3. Naneviil

In addition to using bot, it is a true pad cone, there are no achievements, low catch (it only has catch because it keeps buying boxes) just a juvenile who used a bot thinking he would never get caught
  4. Naneviil

Valentine Event / Donation Promotion / Battle Pass / Higher Rates

I'm in the top 2 in points with 133851 event points, but I think it would be fair to look at the 2 worlds to see if there was no sharing of accounts to gain points faster
  5. Naneviil

Valentine Event / Donation Promotion / Battle Pass / Higher Rates

In my opinion, I think it should end on the 20th, people who are in the top 3 unfortunately end up getting in the way of those who just want to get points for rewards
  6. Naneviil

7. Naneviil

Screen of the month - November 2023

a little about my achievements this month
  8. Naneviil

Players rarest catches

another dream come true
  9. Naneviil

Players rarest catches

What a wonderful day
  10. Naneviil

platinum easy 😴😴
  11. Naneviil

Screen of the month - July 2023

hello friends I'm coming to share my great achievement of the month of July, it took a little longer it worked 😃 12:20 You caught a pokemon (Elder Charizard [92]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!
  12. Naneviil

strange for you to say that you regretted your mistakes in ... you thought that no one would find out but you ended up sinking alone ..... wanting to have an advantage over your friends look on the bright side became known as platinum's marshallbot
  13. Naneviil

14. Naneviil

I don't think much of ball for those who used a bot on it, it will serve as an example for other players not to try to take advantage xd
  15. Naneviil

Raid Fails

so in your ideal context is the most damange to take everything and the rest just go there and help?
  16. Naneviil

Players rarest catches

I'm sharing a bit of my madness, many thanks to everyone involved who helped me along this time including my old friend Fernands 😃
  17. Naneviil

. sharing with you a bit of my platinum easy routine
  18. Naneviil

Valentine Event 2023 / Donation Promotion / Battle Pass / Higher Rates

Good night, will you have rates?
  19. Naneviil

Valentine Event 2023 / Donation Promotion / Battle Pass / Higher Rates

Boa noite, você terá taxas?
  20. Naneviil

Funny trade offers

my fan?