Welcome!

Search results

1. thelecho

Lorensillo & Lecho's LT

alopolicia
  2. thelecho

Lorensillo & Lecho's LT

Hey everyone hope you are all good and without further adieu, some advances Dragapult 130 Floatzel 130 Gogoat 130 Toxicroak 130 Runerigus 130 Druddigon 130 Few achievements Auction time! I bought 3 boxes from auction First one was a Shiny Quagsire (too lay to upload this ss)...
  3. thelecho

Lorensillo & Lecho's LT

Hey everyone, just a quick update Gonna post properly tomorrow probably See you o/
  4. thelecho

Lorensillo & Lecho's LT

Hey everyone hope you are all good. So, it's been a while since my last post here I'm still kinda busy with work, also I've been doing other stuff lately. Anyway here is the little progress I've made in the last weeks Cursola 130 Minior 130 Polteagist 130 Few levels for me New Catches...
  5. thelecho

[Sell] Elder Charizard Auction

1,42kk
  6. thelecho

Lorensillo & Lecho's LT

Alrighty everyone, so I kinda forgot I was gonna do this (I got the TMs but forgot to post here) To start, here is what I got, nothing too big (now I know how Tsots & Groch feel all the time)surprisedditto And this is what you guys guessed So Jota Siilva won (with 5 correct answers)...
  7. thelecho

10 Elder Charizards(CHALLENGE)

246,357 Good luck Lecho
  8. thelecho

[Support] Lost poke

Hello darlings, I lost a pokemon yesterday Toxicroak, I think it was 69 F dry skin, not sure about this It was last used by Lorensillo PS: there is a small chance it's somewhere lost in the house and we couldnt find it, sorry if that is the case Regards, Lecho
  9. thelecho

Lorensillo & Lecho's LT

Yo, I haven't really leveled up lately but here is my progress on cards I've been working on for the past couple weeks Cards looted/found Others by achievements And this one here took me a while to get I got bored and sad while editing this one so I stopped on the 100th box, but it took...
  10. thelecho

Groch & Tsots Daily TMs

80k Lecho
  11. thelecho

Buy Milotic :0

Bump, help pls :c
  12. thelecho

Lorensillo & Lecho's LT

Yo, haven't posted much lately. I've been really busy but still trying to achieve our goals so here it is for now Komala 130 Lucario 130 Phione 130 Few new catches Reward from last event (thanks to fallen and demz for trying with us) & Cursola to have the 3 new pokes They still...
  13. thelecho

Lorensillo & Lecho's LT

Yo, I've been kinda busy lately, but still have made some time to play Alolan Muk 130 Dustox 130 Shiny Talonflame 130 Me New Catches thanks to Matiuus for letting me open his cloned box Some new cards Also this achievement was really painful to do (thanks goodness i looted the...
  14. thelecho

Zeraora

Can you guys add TM discharge to its learnset? The other thread about zeraora was closed btw. Regards
  15. thelecho

Lorensillo & Lecho's LT

Hello there, hope you are all good Vivillon 130 Pheromosa 130 Raticate 130 Farfetch'd 130 Me TM Case 12 quest Some loots and raids And my reward from riddle event Also with Raticate and Farfetch'd we have completed kanto at level 130 in normal form at least, we still...
  16. thelecho

Summer Riddle Event

I'll pick a Shaymin. Also i want to ask if you can reconsider not letting us exchange our points. In previuos events (egg hunt and summer) winners had the chance to change their points, their main reward there was also really expensive (mega glalie stone and Shiny of their choice) and in winter...
  17. thelecho

Toxapex

Is it possible to add Venoshock to its TM learnset?
  18. thelecho

Lorensillo & Lecho's LT

Yo! this was a nice week Shiny Kricketune 130 Alolan Raichu 130 Pachirisu 130 Parasect 130 Me New cards New catches First shinies I catch & some loots and raids See you around!
  19. thelecho

Summer Riddle Event - Answers

Lecho, diamond
  20. thelecho

Summer Riddle Event - Answers

Lecho, diamond
Back