Welcome!

Search results

1. huberto

Cloned Inko LT

Sad news, im not planning to visit Cloned island any time soon, but I get Cloned Box from achievement in 2 years. Stay tuned! braixenlaugh
  2. huberto

Energy Decorations

Parcel sent, thanks peepolove
  3. huberto

Energy Decorations

Can I have a mix like 6 of each color + 8 flames? If yes, how much more I would have to pay?
  4. huberto

Cards system update

Mawile's only appearance was in A Festival Trade! A Festival Farewell?. It was owned by Count Pumpka, who offered it to Jessie for her Pumpkaboo. Jessie accepted the offer to trade in hopes that she would be able to Mega Evolve Mawile one day. After the trade Jessie saw how her old Pumpkaboo...
  5. huberto

Plans for next months!

I like the idea of MB being a totaly end game content for few best players, but I realy think that requirements should be different for Diamon and Platinum. Don't get me wrong but double experience and +1 to catch multiplier gives huge advantage after you put it all together. In my opinion...
  6. huberto

Szanowni Maniacy. [LT]

Hello Only 1 poke received TM since my last post: Reflect task done 4th time: Some level ups sponsored by Lava Plume and Magma Storm tasks: ThisIsFine Huntail 130: Milotic 130: Omastar 130: Seaking 130: Slowking 130: Greninja 130: Kingdra 130: See ya wooloohey
  7. huberto

Topic for small issues

Is there a command to check how many items/slots taken I have in depo? Started getting "depo is full" message and I'm not sure now if my locker is just full or my character is somehow bugged. What is the limit of items you can have in depo?
  8. huberto

Szanowni Maniacy. [LT]

Elo Some new pokes in team: sipoftea Alolan Muk TM: Araquanid TMs: Bastiodon TMs: Cloned Arbok TMs: Polteageist TM: Simipour TMs: Trevenant TM: Some lvl ups celebicelebrate Quagsire 130: Araquanid 130: Liepard 130: Ninjask 130: Polteageist 130: TM task...
  9. huberto

Anti KS system

It is possible to fix, at least on spawns where you have to enter through doors or teleports. Make a system that is checking if someone is hunting on spawn and is not going to let other person pass through the doors/tp unless he is in party with person on the spawn, this way friends can go and...
  10. huberto

Demz's remarkable achievements

What is the trick to bug and trigger double catch? Just kidding, keep it for yourself but don't abuse too much :kappa:
  11. huberto

NPC Held Items

and cards please
  12. huberto

10 Elder Charizards(CHALLENGE)

21 370 Inko Good Luck ^ ^
  13. huberto

Topic for small issues

Try with closed minimap, battle list, task window and most of things that are animated/get updated while playing. Might help a little but probably you will still get lags/freezes, you may want to try some of Lite modes (didn't chek it yet).
  14. huberto

Topic for small doubts

Any news about this? http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?33804-Changelog&p=397635&viewfull=1#post397635
  15. huberto

Szanowni Maniacy. [LT]

Recap of recent few month of my "activity". Aegislash 130: Alolan Persian 130: Gigalith 130: Machamp 130: Mamoswine 130: Mandibuz 130: Pangoro 130: Vileplume 130: Electrode 130: Seaking 2nd TM (first is Hydropump): Hitmonlee TMs: Gothitelle TMs: Delibird TMs...
  16. huberto

Daily Login

Isn't mega stone a reason good enough to keep taking daily for 10 months?
  17. huberto

[Support] Lagg above normal

We had game host moved to North America for a while, then literaly everyone had 300+ ping so this is not a solution. It is either shit host fault or shit optimalization of game that even the best host won't handle and I'm afraid that it is an option number 2, but host itself cant be good either...
  18. huberto

Season Event / Donation Promo / higher rates

Isn't it just better to design a mission with limited time and give mega stone to those who achieve the best time not for those who do it first. You don't have to care about what time you enable mission because it will never be fair for everyone, just the best player gets rewarded, no matter...
  19. huberto

[Support] Parent insulting and homophoby

Player: Odinson Might be a false report due to wrong google translation but it says that first he insults my mother with cancer and then he call us gay people because we speak languege that he can't understand (as if he didnt do the same). If it's correct then I think its worth reporting.
  20. huberto

Season Event / Donation Promo / higher rates

Hello, I got a few question about even hope you don't mind answering. 1. Could you clarify if we can repeat the event with 2nd character/account? There is no information in this thread (or I missed it), last year thread says we can only complete event once but rewards are outdated so I prefer...
Back