Welcome!

Search results

1. Mundisse

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon and Itens

Well, last rollback i've lost theses pokemons listed bellow, itens for FFPs, machamp lv 60 and 1x PA golden Coin from Silver Fang daily login. Last update [itens + machamp lv60] Platinum Silver Fang
  2. Mundisse

Shiny Incineroar

I belieave that wild shiny incineroar's hp is wrong
  3. Mundisse

Mandarin Ghost 200+

Well, I'm probably not in the right place but.. I would suggest removing the restriction on body in the same sqm. PS: Attacks like Water tornado and dark whispers doenst work.
  4. Mundisse

Metronome

add new moves to metronome ;p
  5. Mundisse

Corsola

Could you guys make wild corsola agressive again? It's really annoying click on battle like 2000 times per day. motivational pic Look that smile she obviously will kill you if you stay 20sec on facebook.
  6. Mundisse

Drop FPS

This morning occur a bug when I was hunting elder charizard, my FPS always drop when I throw balls on it. You can see the Error bellow. ( Ctrl+T ) This is a proof that my problem isnt my computer PS: It occurred after I play all balls on game. ex before 12:43 Used 1663 pokeballs, 49 great...
  7. Mundisse

Caught Bonus Table

Well, I had nothing to do so i decided to create a table to reach 0.5%/0,25% bonus. Ps: It's doesn't consider the mix of balls to get bonus. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxgNxsv527S1QVk0Zkc3ZjBkb0E/view?usp=sharing
  8. Mundisse

Doubt last changelog

I can presume then that the price of Exp ticket will cost 2 points on platinum right? Since it doesn't have the same effect as in Diamond/Pearl.
  9. Mundisse

False fainted

I think this can be a problem, unnecessary death for exemple.
  10. Mundisse

Bug crosshair

Always happen when i go to INQ, its hard to play this way. I do not know if im using revive or order, only way to get back to normal is to reopen client. But it makes no difference because a few minutes later comes back.
  11. Mundisse

First cloned ever

For 5 years i've waiting for this moment. 15:27 You caught a pokemon (Cloned Kingler [42]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!
  12. Mundisse

Little error

small bug cause down fps, i dont know why
  13. Mundisse

Substitute bug

Its rare this bug but happens 3x in 4 hours hunt Again I think happens when the substitute and original poke kill in the same time
  14. Mundisse

Vacation now

Waiting for you guys </3 thanks for Dimmert and Feel help me in task
  15. Mundisse

Test room

Test room does not match reality in hunt. Test with C Electrode using thunder, thunder bolt and volt switch.
  16. Mundisse

Hit points bug

Can be purposive or maybe not, but players from platinum have a different base hp I asked some players Animus 161 platinum 5180 hp Bkbrian 161 diamond 5330 hp
  17. Mundisse

Bug on achievment

i did not received achievement from dex.
  18. Mundisse

[Buy] Surprise.. xD

Sell Metagross 130 reflect and doom desire offer PS: wrong title
  19. Mundisse

[Bug] Cloned Island Forever

Remove pvp from cloned island CP I had to return the island to test this, i explain how it works. When the time is ending, i go to pvp ( on cloned ) and logout. When your time is up you should be teleported to the CP ( like celadon.. ) but this does not happen. So when you leave the pvp...
  20. Mundisse

[BUG] Client TV

Everytime when i watch tv this happen FPS go down 1~10, in normal situations my fps is 100~130
Back