Welcome!

Search results

1. M

[Sell] Selling Zeraora

Looking for offers for: 13:59 You see a discharged fast ball. Zeraora [130] Ability: Volt Absorb TM: Electric Storm TM: Sleep Talk Post your offer here or msg me in game: Super Mario Bankai sylveonlove
  2. M

[Recovery] Lost pokemon

Hello, my friend Dave Lombardo has lost his cloned kingler some minutes before the server went down, he threw it on the floor and then the pokemon disappeared. It's a cloned kingler lvl 130 without TMs in rocket ball.
  3. M

[Ban Appeal] I don't know what happened :c

Hello my name is Mario Bankai and i'm deleted for the reason of bug abuse (duplicate keys in market), but i didn't do that ;( and i don't know how to (i'm not the smartest person in the world xD). Could someone help me please? And don't use your sarcasm with me please e.e
  4. M

[Recovery] Lost Snorunt

Kendry Pearl Snorunt 16 Male in ultra ball He caught it on 11th january
  5. M

Lost pokemon in a world transfer.

Hello, a player need help with a pokemon that he put in market before a world transfer from diamond to pearl Name: Billy Lord Pokemon: Tauros level 101 Male TMs Sandstorm, Fissure in safari ball. He sent me this screenshot he took of the pokemon in market http://2.1m.yt/p28WM3sjE.png...
  6. M

Mario Bankai's Shop

Hello dear community of Pearl today i want to sell this pokemons and items in both worlds, you can msg me in pearl at "Mario Bankai" or "Super Mario Bankai" for more info or for a negotiation. POKEMONS: Grass: 1.-Meganium [102][M] TM: Giga Drain 4.5k (Sold) 2.-Victreebel [53][M] 400 HD...
  7. M

[Sell] Mario Bankai's Shop

Hello dear community of Pearl today i want to sell this pokemons and items in both worlds, you can msg me in pearl at "Mario Bankai" or "Super Mario Bankai" for more info or for a negotiation. POKEMONS: Grass: 1.-Meganium [102][M] TM: Giga Drain 2.-Victreebel [53][M] 3.-Bayleef [48][M]...
Back