Welcome!

Search results

1. itezinodi

[Recovery] Lost Cloned Gengar

Braian Crazy said he wants to speak to a manager ... please check this
  2. itezinodi

I used the gengar last Saturday night ... I left him at CP and he just disappeared
  3. itezinodi

it is already a second time that this happens. I already lost pokemons and you said the same thing. I don't even know this guy
  4. itezinodi

lol... eu nem o conheço
  5. itezinodi

Hello, I lost my Cloned Gengar, I can't find it anywhere. Cloned Gengar 130M (ABILLITY LEVITATE) with TM REFLECT AND TM SHANDOW BLAST. Please check this for me. Account: Davii - Platinum
  6. itezinodi

[Recovery] Lost pokemon

Hello, Yesterday in the rollback 10 my pokemons disappear 8 Drifloon all level 50 (just waiting to be evolved) 1 Mr. Mime 130 with TM Thunder + TM Psychic cut 1 Cloned Crobat 119 with TM Gun Shot. Check this error please Itezinodi, Clash Platinum
  7. itezinodi

Lotto Games #1

Itezinodz Platinum 5,8,34,48,27,29 9,47,12,38,40,31 11,22,33,44,01,13 40,19,18,25,45,42 2,7,8,5,6,1 Obs: Por favor desconsiderar a postagem anterior
  8. itezinodi

Lotto Games #1

Itezinodz Platinum 781, 546, 738, 437, 598
  9. itezinodi

Capture

triste? lamentável... reparei que não sou o único com esse mesmo problema e ninguém resolve
  10. itezinodi

Capture

Help me please I'm having problems catching pokémon, I threw the ball, I had success but did not get the pokemon, so I went to the NPC Juanito bought more ultra bolls to do some tests ... I succeeded in 5 more pokemons and the result was the same. (did not get the pokemon) Note: Even having...
  11. itezinodi

Children's Day Lottery

Itezinodi - diamond
  12. itezinodi

[Recovery] Lost Dragonite

Good afternoon, please some gm help me?
  13. itezinodi

[Recovery] Lost Dragonite

good evening, yesterday we had a stop at the server and because of that I lost my LVL 87 Dragonite in UB, the pokemon is new so not remember sex, please help me Itezinodi Diamond
  14. itezinodi

[Support] Error facebook

Good afternoon Hohenheim, I was logged by the pad ... I tried today by logging www.pad ... not given error but did not work
  15. itezinodi

[Support] Error facebook

Good evening, I'm having trouble sharing padventure the link on facebook (image) http://4.1m.yt/ca-CfR3.png Inglish: "The URL entered is not permitted by the application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed in the application settings. The URL must match the URL of the...
  16. itezinodi

Bug

good evening, In two days I have a problem in my shots, while playing the balls are appearing one squirtle (see picture) please. http://imageshack.com/a/img911/4165/h49HlW.png Name: Itezinodi Wolrd: Diamond
  17. itezinodi

[Complaint] respawn rock tunnel

good morning folks during these months we had many changes in the server with new Pokémon, new quests and new respawn, but our good old rock tunnel was half-forgotten, we have many players without premium (I am one) who does not have many options up to level except in Pewter quest and Rock...
  18. itezinodi

Children's Day lottery

Itezinodi Diamond
  19. itezinodi

[Recovery] My Scizor

any position on this please?
  20. itezinodi

[Recovery] My Scizor

the scizor was in the house and not used it recently, as the ball Mentioned already is a friend ball and sex is male.
Back