Welcome!

Search results

1. WARIOandme

Hello again everyone!

Yooo my swedish brother! Really long time since last we spoke! Cool to see you're still doing good as well :D
  2. WARIOandme

Hello again everyone!

Hello to you too :D Thank you, greetings from Norway back to you :* I am, have not ended up as grilled duck yet xD Good to see you Ed <3 Glad to hear :D 1: I don't think I've ever heard of that before to be honest :7: 2: Glad to hear, I always loved that. Always lots of fun! 3: Nice! 4...
  3. WARIOandme

Hello again everyone!

Thanks all! :D Here I am! Thx Popeye :) Cool to be here once again! That's so nice, glad you guys haven't forgotten me xD! Just checking in on everyone and seeing what's up :D I will never forget this place, so it's nice to check in at times :) Haha yes I remember that! Lots of fun...
  4. WARIOandme

Hello again everyone!

Just wanted to say hi, ages since I have been on here! So how is everyone doing? How's it going in game? Hope everyone is doing well, cool to be on here again :)
  5. WARIOandme

PA Players Real Photos

6. WARIOandme

Ye, but still... No premium is basically boring for a high lvl like me lets be honest, ain't got...

Ye, but still... No premium is basically boring for a high lvl like me lets be honest, ain't got too much money for it neither + I miss you guys, you are my friends, the staff team together XD. If I came back I'd wanna be back there, cuz without that it just ain't funny at all. Fun chatting with...
  7. WARIOandme

hoenheim or the region? or whattt im confused lel... like i would need you guys XD, wouldnt be...

hoenheim or the region? or whattt im confused lel... like i would need you guys XD, wouldnt be the same without
  8. WARIOandme

hahaha idk if im gonna come back i need money for premium XD which i dont have, or its boring+i...

hahaha idk if im gonna come back i need money for premium XD which i dont have, or its boring+i would kinda miss my tutor position and you guys, my best friends in game :c XD
  9. WARIOandme

just kidding, u know i love u but y u ignore me?!!!! <3

just kidding, u know i love u but y u ignore me?!!!! <3
  10. WARIOandme

kurwa .i.

kurwa .i.
  11. WARIOandme

PA Players Real Photos

10/10 would bang, sexy af :*
  12. WARIOandme

PA Players Real Photos

nuub<3
  13. WARIOandme

okey, hope u added the new one xD

okey, hope u added the new one xD
  14. WARIOandme

Hows pa going? My new skype is magnusoslund btw xD

Hows pa going? My new skype is magnusoslund btw xD
  15. WARIOandme

Quack if you still remember me xD

Quack if you still remember me xD
  16. WARIOandme

If you miss me, my Skype is: MagnusOslund

If you miss me, my Skype is: MagnusOslund
  17. WARIOandme

PA Players Real Photos

Miss you too guys <3 already given away my Pokes xD, but maybe I'll log ingame sometime, or just talk with me here on forums if you want : )
  18. WARIOandme

ok go check that real life picture post now : ) tell the others in staff to see it, i posted...

ok go check that real life picture post now : ) tell the others in staff to see it, i posted there now, i want them to know im still alive quack
  19. WARIOandme

PA Players Real Photos

20. WARIOandme

I don't think I will :( addicted to COD again and my gf, gonna post a pic or many on the rl life...

I don't think I will :( addicted to COD again and my gf, gonna post a pic or many on the rl life pic thread, go there and like it XD and tell other of my staff friends to see it : D cuz im alive here on forum my dear Kurwa <3 just kidding.. ehrm Quack! <3
Back