Where is the justice in this game
  4. A

5. A

6. A

its not account sharing.. i didnt tell to him my pw.. you says ips are close because we are...

its not account sharing.. i didnt tell to him my pw.. you says ips are close because we are living in same city.. players cant play this game if they live in same city??? are you guy considering this as account sharing???
  7. A

its not account sharing.. i didnt tell to him my pw.. you says ips are close because we are...

its not account sharing.. i didnt tell to him my pw.. you says ips are close because we are living in same city.. players cant play this game if they live in same city??? are you guy considering this as account sharing???
  8. A

i got hacked from my friend.. ok i cant get my pokes i understood the staff cant restore them...

i got hacked from my friend.. ok i cant get my pokes i understood the staff cant restore them.. but if there is no punishment for that guy how is this game can be fair? here is the topic;
  9. A

i got hacked from my friend.. ok i cant get my pokes i understood the staff cant restore them...

i got hacked from my friend.. ok i cant get my pokes i understood the staff cant restore them.. but if there is no punishment for that guy how is this game can be fair? here is the topic;
  10. A

hello bro please msg me

hello bro please msg me
  11. A

stolen

Hohenheim of the Light Help me please bro please
  12. A

stolen

I want to take care of the authorities
  13. A

stolen

my pokemon stolen man stolennnnnnnn
  14. A

stolen

Please help me I played Pokemon
  15. A

my char stolen pls help me :(

my char stolen pls help me :(
  16. A

stolen

Please solve my problem anymore
  17. A

hello can you help me please?

hello can you help me please?
  18. A

stolen

and I do not even know about this situation also played the character as soon as you want to resolve this situation extend my best regards
  19. A

stolen

no its hacking. he hacked me.. i didnt give the my pokes.. he stole all of them.. why should i want to trade all of them for just ulta potion? you can see that in the report of trade.
  20. A

stolen

we are living in same country and same city our houses are close.. so thats why ips are similar.. if there is account sharing why should i make topic as stolen?
Back