Welcome!

Search results

1. Barcelo

Top Speed at level 300, what do you think?

I have created this thread thinking about the competitiveness and playability of the players, personally it cuts me off the desire to want to level up, since I will not be able to opt for a higher speed. I do not find the benefit to the players (since a game improves / evolves based on benefits)...
  2. Barcelo

MAIN EVENTS / TOURNAMENTS / LOTTERY by Streaming.

I will talk about the Lottery: Many times we are vulnerable to “gambling” since there are risks, but we do know about those risks and the probabilities that they entail, that is why I suggest as a member of the Padventures community that lotteries are through a Stream ( official or not), but...
  3. Barcelo

Pokemons Passive & Agressive

Good afternoon community, the main purpose of this post is to propose the following: - All pokemon in islands and hunt zones, be "aggressive". (zones 40+, vip) - Now to help and make more funny the game of low level players, the pokemons near the cities, areas where pokemons appear level 10-30...
  4. Barcelo

"Bienvenido 2017" Guild Death Legends

Es primera vez que soy lider de una guild constante y activa en PAdventures, aparte de Xel'Naga Q.E.P.D. y por esta razón haré un evento interno para que mi gente se siga motivando a jugar, siga subiendo de nivel y continue siendo parte de esta linda comunidad. Eventos: 1-. Duelo Pokemon...
  5. Barcelo

Barcelo Shop =)

Buy: - Tangrowth 120+ with tms - TM69 Petal Blizzard - TM20 Frenzy Plant Sell: - TM73 FEINT - TM71 Double Team - Sell Drifblim [93][F] TM29 - Cloned Venomoth [106][F] TM: Reflect TM: Posion Gas
  6. Barcelo

Merry Christmas !!

Merry Christmas !! Remember to spend time with family, friends and enjoy every moment, because it is unique and will not be repeated. Enjoy a late-night no-computer, no notebook, help with dinner, even putting the utensils on the table, or finishing the dinner washing dirty dishes. Enjoy a...
  7. Barcelo

[Level Up] Nico & Barce Level Up Service

You don't have time to exp your pokes? You have cash but you not have person who you can trust or all of them are busy? You can rent us for some money, and we will exp your pokes! We are playing here for 5 years, never scam anybody. [we are tutors] You have 100% certainty that we will give...
  8. Barcelo

DgCrazy, Inhoted & Barcelo - [LT]

Hello, welcome to [LT] Inhoted, DgCrazy and Barcelo =) Players of Pokemon Adventure 5 years ago, today we bring you some moments: Catch's Loot's Raid's Quest's, among other things. Enjoy, and thanks for read =)
  9. Barcelo

Double spam

Sasuke Returnz and Serialkiler, Pearl. Thanks :)
  10. Barcelo

Link and destructive behavior

Tebby Jhonson [45]
  11. Barcelo

Selling Acount in Trade Channel

I'm loggin with Character of my brother and see this. Thanks :)
Back