Welcome!

Search results

1. Robertos

Robertos [LT]

Hello friends! :) I have been playing Padventures on and off for more than 8 years now, and in the last few months I've been more active. I don't have screen shots of everything I've done but I'll try my best to save my new accomplishments through pictures. My goal in Padventures is to have...
  2. Robertos

Robertos' Trades

BUY >> Any pokemon from this lists. Any level. Without ability reset. >> May have 0, 1 or 2 of the TMs listed. If you have one with another set of TMs or another ability, feel free to comment if you feel like your ability or set of TMs is better :) Kanto: Venusaur/Cloned Venusaur [M] Ab...
  3. Robertos

Swampert

Hello, as many of you know, Swampert is my favourite pokemon, and I feel it is a little underwhelming, specially when you notice it "forgets" moves upon evolving. First lets look ar Marshtomp's current moveset: m1 - Bubbles - Level 40 - 10s cooldown m2 - Mud Shot - Level 40 - 10s cooldown m3 -...
  4. Robertos

[Support] Disappeared Rhyperior

Hoy intercambie mi Rhyperior 110 F en superball sin tms con el jugador Yayaa quien me pagó 25k, despues de esto yo iba volando en mi Cloned Crobat desde lavender hacia el sur y el juego me dio kick. Al volver estaba dentro de pvp blue, volando en mi crobat. Yayaa me manda un mensaje de que a el...
  5. Robertos

Non-Protection Zone inside Pokemon Center

theres is 1 square of non protection zone in cp cinnabar so i could lunch attacks from inside to the outside
  6. Robertos

Sudowoodo

Well, the thing is that when you dex sudowoodo, it says it is rock type, but in battle its is inmunne to electric attacks, such as thunder bolt or electric storm, what is pretty unfair. Sudowoodo is ONLY rock type, and rock type DO NOT has inmunity to electric attacks, is the earth type that...
Back