Welcome!

Search results

1. SupremeGirl

[Buy] Cloned toise

Buy cloned toise m any lvl with or without t'ms pay in cash pm in game.
  2. SupremeGirl

Alakazam rebalance/rework

after any kazam use seismic toss all poke around you attack you directly making it impossible to stay in places with a lot of alakazam. This is a nuisance for me that I'm doing the task of inq quest...
  3. SupremeGirl

[Support] Problema com o Paclient

Boa tarde a todos. estou com um problema relacionado ao cliente do jogo, o cliente não consegue detectar a placa de video e aparece as duas mensagens abaixo nas imagens. porém está tudo correto com minha placa de video, eu fiz os testes e atualizações como recomendado e mesmo assim nada... eu...
  4. SupremeGirl

[Buy] Eeveevolutions Derocation Itens

Buy all decoration itens bellow: Eeveelutions Cosplays: Any less Flareon and Espeon. Eeveevolutions Lockers: Any of them. Eeveevolutions Sleep Plush: Umbreon. Eeveevolutions Statue: Any of them. Eeveevolutions Carpet: Any of them. Eeveevolutions Tapestry: Any less Sylveon. Eeveevolution...
  5. SupremeGirl

Buy cloned vire

Buy Cloned Electivire Male with tm's 33 and 39 pay in cash. Give me u offer here or in game. char: Supreme Girl.
  6. SupremeGirl

Pokemon disappeared

Olá. Venho através deste poste informar que após está ultima atualização que 2 de meus pokemon desapareceram de minha casa. rapidamente eu senti falta de 1 deles, meu Cloned Charizard que foi rapidamente resolvido pelo CM Taloz. porém depois de fazer uma busca minuciosa na minha casa percebi...
  7. SupremeGirl

[Complaint] A question of some time ago.

My friend was banned a long time ago, i was hoping it would be revolver, my friend was banned for illegal diamonds trade, he has the pictures, he did not use the bug to get the diamonds, and yes they were passed of a another player for him, we never use any bug , he had already opened a thread...
  8. SupremeGirl

Thief on Diamond

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/7803/thieff.png ''Tem Botafogo'' is the other characther that he has
Back