3. B

Christmas event 2014

remove shiny stone from red present and add tm ancient power
  4. B

Christmas event 2014

Boring
  5. B

!tm bug buzz

what about the players who made the quest with this loot rate????
  6. B

Rebalance

banette have shadow ball in move set and shadow ball in tm set Banette "Shadow Sneak", level = 60, cooldown = 25 "Night Shade", level = 60, cooldown = 30 "Hex", level = 60, cooldown = 15 "Shadow Ball", level = 60, cooldown = 10 "Sucker Punch", level = 62, cooldown = 15...
  7. B

Event

players need how much point we need cuz some players play 20h at day and dont let low lvls get some points i see 1 player with 20k+ that is ridiculous seriously
  8. B

Event

level is not necessary just the time you spend connected I am level 150+ and have fewer points than a level 70 ¬¬
  9. B

Orange Archipelago New Islands

first of all say the names of islands or how we can go there or actualize the map in main page
  10. B

My suggestions

events like x2 exp are needed for motivate to play quest too events just past for 2-3 days and same players obtained that items just for that some players dont want quest for evolution items rebalance is just a patch for motivate but dont really need because some pokes are strongest then...
  11. B

My suggestions

double exp weekend each every month this event attracts more people and that needs the game more people quest evo items is ok but magmar, electabuzz, and other good evolutions just evolve at lvl 130
  12. B

Happiness System

why just write all in english i think the 80% speak spanish ¬¬ and i go to translate and all is very confuse i always recive all news and suggestions at half understand. this reply is just spam because i dont talk about the post but i hope sombody see this and agree with me
  13. B

Server kicks!!!

kicks, freeze, no events nothing new i am very bored
  14. B

Rebalance suggestions - discussion

hitmontop passive is really low rate and add evacion or another attack just check him
  15. B

Suggestions mega thread

Need more quest for players lvl 150+
  16. B

Rebalance suggestions - discussion

Sudowoodo es tipo rock y no es inmune a tipo electrico
  17. B

Daily missions

good idea agree
  18. B

About Mandarin Island

whats the name of three island ??????????????
  19. B

New Starters

is was better if they start with 100hd and they buy one of those pokemon from players ¬¬
  20. B

Problems with pokemons gender

i want back to the symbol blue male and pink female that looks better
Back