Welcome!

Search results

1. Minininho Mitico

selfdestruction

when you use selfdestruction in duels, it counts like 2 pokémon used.
  2. Minininho Mitico

about iron tail

sometimes, iron tail's onix doesn't hit anything, i'm not sure about all pokes with this move, but in onix it's bugged.
  3. Minininho Mitico

about 100+ quest

cloned pokémon don't work there? because we were doing this quest and i was with c alaka, typ < zard > alaka in alaka onix in onix mega in ivys and a message said that the pokes aren't in the right positions ...
  4. Minininho Mitico

about ts kanto's map.

kanto's map has the old bugs that were fixed a long time ago, like duel system (old one) and a bugs in map, like this one that jano fixed:
  5. Minininho Mitico

about duel system in ts

the duel system is the old one, without any change... this duel system has a lot of bugs. plz fix it EDIT: The duel system is fine, but need to block Selfdestruction and Explosion
  6. Minininho Mitico

hallowhen teddiursa

i bought hallowhen teddiursa, and shadow storm hitted she... probably same with ursaring. she's normal type right? D:
  7. Minininho Mitico

island north cianwood

there's a lot of places without resp in this island. 10:50 You see rocks. Position: [X: 2076] [Y: 4579] [Z: 7].
  8. Minininho Mitico

about donphan

he shouldn't be so fast, just when he use rollout...
  9. Minininho Mitico

control mind bug.

if your controled pokémon die, the wild one will attack yourself
  10. Minininho Mitico

missing resp

north-west of New Bark 23:45 You see grass. Position: [X: 2741] [Y: 4388] [Z: 6]. PS: this place needs a stair;
  11. Minininho Mitico

Ice Valley without resps

there's a really big map, but with no one respaw. 23:34 You see snow. Position: [X: 2791] [Y: 4069] [Z: 7]. 23:35 You see snow. Position: [X: 2791] [Y: 4111] [Z: 7]. 23:35 You see snow. Position: [X: 2766] [Y: 4143] [Z: 7]. 23:35 You see snow. Position: [X: 2781] [Y: 4193] [Z: 7]. 23:36...
  12. Minininho Mitico

fly attack/sky uppercut

sometimes when the opponent pokémon moves, fly attack and sky uppercut don't hit anything. at the second picture, as you can see, i used wiglytuff to sleep the pokémon... so the attack worked.
  13. Minininho Mitico

wild pokes

when we use Sky Uppercut or Flare Blitz, the wild pokes atk me... PS: This bug happens when we use fly attack too(in kanto and johto).
  14. Minininho Mitico

Flare Blitz

this move hit other players; Edit: he hit me and himself too
  15. Minininho Mitico

electric island

2 missing places in electric island reespawned... 12:02 You see sand. Position: [X: 1816] [Y: 3779] [Z: 6]. 12:06 You see sand. Position: [X: 1796] [Y: 3797] [Z: 3].
  16. Minininho Mitico

map bug

also, when we look at this stone, it shows: 11:25 You see ground. Position: [X: 2042] [Y: 3975] [Z: 3].
  17. Minininho Mitico

Tower without resps

11:01 You see a wooden floor. Position: [X: 1979] [Y: 4127] [Z: 4]. suggestion: add some resps and a quest in this tower :D
  18. Minininho Mitico

leech seed

leech seed's exeggutor don't work.
  19. Minininho Mitico

other resp..

East Mahogany Town 18:47 You see rocks. Position: [X: 2841] [Y: 4297] [Z: 6].
  20. Minininho Mitico

Murkrow

we can catch murkrow low lvl, so we can't use his powers.
Back